PLEASE Devs, We need something, dates, estimates, details.

Malinok

How's this: "If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone."

Sage advice IMO. :D

INB4 some negative-nelly tries to school on you needing to dive in anyway..... rather then be /slapped in the face by the volcano. :p

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any real dev working on this game?

I mean apart junior artists slightly tweaking skins and meshes?

Yes, but they are very very busy working on the release of Swtor Barbie Playhouse rather than Operations...I mean, I guess I can redecorate my in game apartment 100 or so times while I wait a few more months for a new operation.

You'll never get concrete dates until they know for sure when something is going to go live, and even then you might see something pushed back.

You sure as heck won't see a live date when something is still in development. You'll get something like "Fall 2014" or the like at best until development is at a point where a specific date can be given.

There has been plenty of info given about stuff, but apparently it isn't enough for the whiners. And if you don't have NiM DP on farm, you shouldn't be complaining about a new operation.

If players will spend more time playing the game and less time complaining here we could get some Flashpoints done. :eek::D

Yep...cause thats what matters in this game the oh so useful and chock full of content FP

Yeah cause them giving out dates has worked SO FRIKKIN WELL IN THE PAST! I bet you people want dates simply so you can have a seizure if they miss the date by 2 minutes.

Lol, no I want dates so I can know the earliest possible time to expect these things. If history tells us anything its that dates will get pushed, and I would rather have them test further and launch correct first time then not delay....but I just want to know if there is hope, hope that I will get any of the things I am looking for anytime soon.

With no dates at all, I am only to assume its not on the dashboard, or not set to be dated/released until well aftter non early access of Strongholds, which is effig october.

Lol, no I want dates so I can know the earliest possible time to expect these things. If history tells us anything its that dates will get pushed, and I would rather have them test further and launch correct first time then not delay....but I just want to know if there is hope, hope that I will get any of the things I am looking for anytime soon.

With no dates at all, I am only to assume its not on the dashboard, or not set to be dated/released until well aftter non early access of Strongholds, which is effig october.

You want a date for 3.0?

Mid December. It will have been 9 weeks since 2.9 Officially launched in October. Sounds about right with end of the year expansion.

You want a date for 3.0?

Mid December. It will have been 9 weeks since 2.9 Officially launched in October. Sounds about right with end of the year expansion.

Did they ever say anywhere in official text there would difinitively be a new operation with 3.0?

If they did, and I missed, and December is earliest possible for new operation then yeah I think I am done with my active sub until then, as that will make a dramatic change i the focus of end game content and 14 months+ without the launch of a new operation.

You want a date for 3.0?

Sounds about right.. and timed well for the holidays too. :) That far out though... might drop early, might drop late. Might be an actual DLC-expac and so subs get early access and scrubs get to wait.

They will tell us about 3.0 details when they are ready.. which historically would be after the prior major patch (2.9 in this case, which is not even out yet) clears into live servers. I expect they will give out an overview at first, followed by fuller disclosure during the PTS cycle.

AND.. I just want to say..... I'll see it first on Dulfy... because I check Dulfy each day before ever even bothering checking on the batter-fest in the discussion kitchen we call general forum. :) Plus... sometimes Dulfy gets early press access as to what is coming.

Edited by Andryah

Did they ever say anywhere in official text there would difinitively be a new operation with 3.0?

If they did, and I missed, and December is earliest possible for new operation then yeah I think I am done with my active sub until then, as that will make a dramatic change i the focus of end game content and 14 months+ without the launch of a new operation.

No one knows anything about 3.0 Other than them saying it would be a makeb sized expansion and that a level cap increase was coming this year.

Going off this alone we can assume we'll get some new operation(s).

But that's just how I've perceived based on info this year.