Operative Wpns and Animation

I can't speak for all 3 specs but I will try to touch on 2 specs, Medicine and Concealment. As medicine, you will rarely ever see the character display it's weapon in an animation as you would Concealment. For concealment operatives, doesn't it make a lot more sense to use Daggers of some sort. When you apply Acid Blade it gives a quick animation as if you're coating a dagger of some sort, but we never really do range with a few minor exceptions. To keep it short, we are a melee stealthy class that really needs a weapon and animation to reflect that. I can't imagine someone else not bringing this up and I feel this is just something that was overlooked or put to the back burner. Don't get me wrong, a blaster rifle can look cool, even a bowcaster but that is not a concealment operative's wpn of choice.

Its kinda sad how concealment ops fight with their invisible knives 90% of the fight but I guess they can't really let us use the knife over the rifle or anything. Having the knife on our hip like a vibrosword would be nice, but they would have to redo all of the knife animations because currently the knife comes from somewhere in the middle of our chest.

Its something I would honestly pay a large sum of money for if it was ever say, an animation upgrade from the CM but bioware will never change anything about it.

Its annoying but I still love my operative despite it. Just try not to think about it much

Its kinda sad how concealment ops fight with their invisible knives 90% of the fight but I guess they can't really let us use the knife over the rifle or anything. Having the knife on our hip like a vibrosword would be nice, but they would have to redo all of the knife animations because currently the knife comes from somewhere in the middle of our chest.

Its something I would honestly pay a large sum of money for if it was ever say, an animation upgrade from the CM but bioware will never change anything about it.

Its annoying but I still love my operative despite it. Just try not to think about it much

There was once a mention that bioware were looking to use the colour crystal from the vibroblade slot to show up when you used the abilities, this is a pretty easy to implement idea and would drastically make our visuals more impressive.

The last time I asked about it I was told that it wasn't going to happen.

All i want, is for the ability as Concealment to wield Dual Vibroknives. (and for Scrapper to have something akin to Brass Knuckles for the punches) and have talents that use the Dual Vibroknives, but that will never happen and will make me sad since it will never happen...

All i want, is for the ability as Concealment to wield Dual Vibroknives. (and for Scrapper to have something akin to Brass Knuckles for the punches) and have talents that use the Dual Vibroknives, but that will never happen and will make me sad since it will never happen...

/agent