The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sleeveless shirt.

Woah, whoa, hold up. You want a shirt . . . without sleeves, and not even a vest layered on top of it? :eek: That's a pretty revolutionary design there; I don't know if the the game is ready for something that daring. The artists probably want to stick to more timeless, classic design elements like tube tops and metal shoulder pads.

. . . but what the heck, I support this wild idea. My Smuggler's quite the rebel, and would happily wear a sleeveless shirt.

Woah, whoa, hold up. You want a shirt . . . without sleeves, and not even a vest layered on top of it? :eek: That's a pretty revolutionary design there; I don't know if the the game is ready for something that daring. The artists probably want to stick to more timeless, classic design elements like tube tops and metal shoulder pads.

. . . but what the heck, I support this wild idea. My Smuggler's quite the rebel, and would happily wear a sleeveless shirt.

You're completely right of course, I don't know what I wast thinking. Though you also forgot the other classic design elements like loincloths and butt capes.