I hope 2.81 isn't tomarrow

the entire week gsf qeue has been slower with the double reward than it was without. Since, there's no separation for anyone in this mode, not by ship or level, I don't understand why the qeue is a lot longer than normal pvp at least on harbinger (probably because of that one scrub premade that plays all the time but I digress)

..What I'd REALLY like to see is the system made legacy wide. so that way not only for me, but everyone else who has alts, lots of them, to have more than just 2 useless un-upgraded ships.

*Which I'll note now, that doesn't make the game mode un-playable, I've done well in matches against better ships with the default. Still, I just hate how I'm hindering my team by not playing a toon with 5 ships and 80% upgrades.

But if that's too much, atleast give all characters that are fresh 10K points to spend towards upgrades on those two first ships, that way there's some varity is what you can start off with and it's not just a slaughter/dead weight fest until you get the points you need to actually contribute.

what server are you on?

Yeah... queues have been popping faster for me on Shadowlands since this started. Not always fast, but better since it started. And I know I've been able to talk more people into playing GSF.

Requisition is rough across a legacy, but it's not really any different than raiding or playing PVP on different characters--each one has its own equipment gain. And really, it's a lot more accessible than some aspects of ground PVP or raiding in PVE.

There's a guild called Aces (Imp side) A C E S (Pub side) on Harbinger which is heavy on GSF that offers free character transfer. I'm not sure how it works or a good name to ping for invite, but I often see them hanging out on fleet since they are PVP fans.

I re-rolled an alt on Harbinger after much research on these forums to find the right flavor and population I was looking for in GSF.

That being said, since the GSF boost, Prophecy of the Five has had very fast queue pops and all 4 games I've had time for (during kids' exam and graduation week-ugh) have been CLOSE and FUN with great attitudes :cool:

Sportsmanship and communication go a LONG way in any PVP scenario. I applaud the efforts and patience for the new pilots. I'm so happy this will go on another couple of weeks at least! <3

I haven't seen any problems on The Harbinger other than maybe there are been enough people queuing for the matchmaking to work a little better. The number of people in games has easily tripled since the double GSF period started. Just /who mesas shipyards denon