The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Zabrak "Black" horn colors non Darkside

Tonev

i am wondering is it possible to put in a Zabrak customization pack, giving more formations for tattoos, darker colored horn and variations ( Black and brown horns).

i have purchased every cutomization kit you guys have put out and while I have been waiting for new species other than Cathar 9will never play one), I would like more customization if I am stuck to play my Zabrak however many years before you guys shut down the servers and game (Old SWG player so I am a pessimist).:D

Just wondering if it is possible?

I thought that once you got a race to 50 you were able to use that race outside of the normal classes available for that race. That said, I was under the impression that if you were to level a dark side zabrak to 50, you would then be able to use the "dark side" zabrak looks for any characters that you wished. Are you sure that is not the case?

If you either get to level 50 on Imp side or buy Zabrack Unlock, you should be able to do that at creation or at an Appearance Customization station. I know that my Twileks have both Imp and Pub side customization now that my first one hit L50.

If you either get to level 50 on Imp side or buy Zabrack Unlock, you should be able to do that at creation or at an Appearance Customization station. I know that my Twileks have both Imp and Pub side customization now that my first one hit L50.

Not to be rude or anything, but I know that you have customization for both factions, I have had two Zabraks Sin and Shadow unlocked before this game went free to play (reason I am asking for more customization).

I don't want a Sith looking Zabrak on Republic side and vice versa I want the ability to have a "Non Dark Side" Zabrak (that doesn't look like Darth Maul) with "Black pointed horns" (regular light side face).

This game is VERY, VERY limited in it's concept of customization and it's very disappointing, especially with this supposedly advanced engine they are using for great physics.

This image designer examples here shows customization choices with "age" options.

http://www.projectswg.com/showthread.php?t=29870&page=2

Edited by Tonev

• 2 weeks later...