So how exactly...

Darth_Wicked

Hehe , another stolen item again :p Its from "Battlefield Heroes". http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/createHeroSignup? they`ve got the same weapon in their "Market".

Wow... you really need glasses...

That first weapon you linked to from "battlfield heroes" is clearly an M1917 machine gun.

The weapon in this game is no... it has a rounded/cylindrical housing and a vented air-cooled barrel while the M1917 is a squared housing with a large water-cooled barrel shroud.

basically you are comparing this to this and saying they look the same :rolleyes:

Furthermore, how can it be a "stolen item" when the item you are referring to is based on a real-life item?

In that case BF Heroes stole it from John Moses Browning :rolleyes:

EDIT: Apparantly the link you sent shows a random picture. Nevertheless, I assume you referred to a Browning M1919 or the MG 34, in which case the only thing similar is the drilled air-cooled barrel.

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Wow... you really need glasses...

That first weapon you linked to from "battlfield heroes" is clearly an M1917 machine gun.

The weapon in this game is no... it has a rounded/cylindrical housing and a vented air-cooled barrel while the M1917 is a squared housing with a large water-cooled barrel shroud.

basically you are comparing this to this and saying they look the same :rolleyes:

Furthermore, how can it be a "stolen item" when the item you are referring to is based on a real-life item?

In that case BF Heroes stole it from John Moses Browning :rolleyes:

EDIT: Apparantly the link you sent shows a random picture. Nevertheless, I assume you referred to a Browning M1919 or the MG 34, in which case the only thing similar is the drilled air-cooled barrel.

Sorry , this link is deceiving. It gives you a random character image with a random gun. But ... the same SWTOR weapon is in there for years :) Just wait a minute. I`ll find it and post it in here. 99,99% resemblance. You`ll see.

Edited by iankalo

An error occured!

Damn .... :) I cant instal this game for unknown reasons. But .... Im sure there was the same machine gun in this game. I played it for 2-3 years , before SWTOR.

Edited by iankalo

An error occured!

Damn .... :) I cant instal this game for unknown reasons. But .... Im sure there was the same machine gun in this game. I played it for 2-3 years , before SWTOR.

I am very doubtful since their weapons are based on real-life weapons (although caricatured versions).

So I highly doubt they'd have a weapon with a round mechanics housing. What you are thinking of would either be the MG34 or the M1919 because both of them have a perforated barrel shroud. As does this assault cannon, but saying it's a ripoff of that weapon would be like saying the M1919 is a ripoff of the MG34...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.