Thinking about a new guild.

DaTick

The guys & gals in my current guild are all cool people, but if I'm being honest I'd have to say that the interests of most of them don't really line up with my own very often. Most importantly to me is that I haven't really clicked with anyone yet. What I'd like to do is make a list of the things I like, and maybe some of you guys could steer me into a republic or imp guild to try out.

P.S. I'm not looking to move all my toons right away or ditch my guild mates, I just to move one or two that I play fairly often so I can test the waters.

Likes: (1) Ground PVP (2) Space PVP (3) Grinding low level toons (4) Crafting (5) Flashpoints (6) RP (7) OPS

Edited by DaTick

• 2 weeks later...

I've been with The JEDI Order for a couple of months now. There really is something for everybody within this community. We currently have three guilds on the Republic side and three on the Empire side. There are "chat channels" created to facilitate cross guild communication.

One of my favorite things about the community is the guild ranking up system. You can gain ranks in the guild simply by playing the game and being active within the community. For example, in the JEDI guild, to go from Padawan rank to Knight rank, there's a series of accomplishments that need to be met: Gain 300 in three crew skills, complete certain Flashpoints, defeat world bosses, and where appropriate you can choose between RP or PVP tasks.

Once you make a certain rank, you can apply for guild subseat positions. Our community leaders are up for "re-election" every couple of months. This allows people to come in and take a leadership position and contribute to the community for a limited amount of time, while not being in that position long enough to burn out. The subseats are usually geared towards PvE, PvP, and RP.

We also have raiding teams. These guys are amazing. They took me in as a fresh 55, advised me on how to gear up, and worked with me to help me learn the fights. We have several PvP teams who are very active, and we hold regular RP events. We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary with a party in Nar Shaddaa which included a fashion show and a parade.

Come and check us out. Again, we're on both sides, though JEDI is probably the most active. Feel free to friend me in game and we can talk, or visit our website and look around. My main character is Atrias on the Republic side. While I do have a few alts, I rarely play them. So feel free to look me up.

Recruitment Video:

Thanks for reading!

~* Atrias Glowember *~