How much do you pay to play?

MSchuyler

+1

OP , explain yourself again in a few words :) We cant read a wall of bullsith...

Pay $14,99 per month if you want to play this game. Thats it. You can quit in 1 month if you are not satisfied.

I'm sorry but considering what you post on a regular basis, I don't think you should be critiquing the OP.

Kill with fire. Dirty, disgusting little rodents.

Enslaving em might be better tho... I heard they can make homemade ice cream when you do that ;p.. You just need one Jedi and a whole lot of lightsaber :wea_03: love to make that happen :jawa_angel:

It was eye-opening how many people on the first page replied to the OP in such a way that showed they did not actually read his post.

No wonder you need to play a game that talks everything out to you, reading must be a challenge.

I pay $15.00/month

not a cent more

In other words I subscribe (as I feel all players should for any MMORPG)

Normal month ill play 100 or so hours

This month Ill play exactly 0 hours (rehabing shoulder from surgery, to much stress on shoulder to play for any extended period of time)

But normally I play lots

I have always maintained since the first time monthly subs arrived (NWN on AOL, was $20.00/month back then) there is no cheaper entertainment then a MMORPG.

Which is one of the main reasons Im so against F2P

Its so ultra cheap already to play

Edited by Kalfear

I pay for six months at a time so I pay $12.99 a month. Recently my play time has gone way down (lull between content), but since I've already paid there is no sense worrying about it. And to be honest, until I stop playing completely chances are I will continue to subscribe for six month periods simply for the convenience because even if my play time goes down to two hours a month (not gonna happen until I quit) - roughly the cost to go to a movie - then that $12.99 is well spent.