Enough is enough!

Wraiven

Lol this made me think of that thread where the OP wanted a name someone else had so badly that he wanted a name purge that meant ay character that wasn't played for 10 days lost their name. Unfortunately he was serious. :eek:

LOL... yeah.

Keep in mind...every village needs "one". :p

Most spammers I see have crap names that can be reported for being gibberish, that is if you are close enough to do so. Pretty sure no action gets taken when you report them, being it for spam, bad naming, or writing a report manually. Yup, ignore lists just keep filling up.

The ones with "good" names are most likely people that bought power-leveling services (I hope they don't even get what they paid for, but do get what they deserve). Those should be punished even further, it's only a poor relief to know they'll be ignored by quite some people. Though the best name I saw among those was a polish person, I can tell cause the name was pronounceable, but then ended with pl.

If Bioware cared enough to mercilessly delete these scam accounts and all characters inside, then yes, the rare good name that might be inside would be freed up. It's really not hard to identify them, just read the spam they get reported for and smite them!

It's been a while since I got so annoyed with them that I reported one for a suicide threat (they're asking to be killed if you knew who they were, so not completely untrue) and I got talked down for it, the rep saying he was looking into it when I made that report, yet the spammer is still on the list. ... That said, since then the spammers got even more active, which is hard to believe as they were already way too active back then.

Do they care about the real players that think about leaving because of the fake players that want to exploit the game for personal out of game gain?

I once reported really offensive character name. As it happens, I created it when I was under the influence of alcohol and leveled it high enough to not want to delete it. M0-T0 responded to my ticket saying that they can't help me rename it. Bioware in effect endorsed that name. What a relieve.

I once reported really offensive character name. As it happens, I created it when I was under the influence of alcohol and leveled it high enough to not want to delete it. M0-T0 responded to my ticket saying that they can't help me rename it. Bioware in effect endorsed that name. What a relieve.

I was going to reply, but that could get me in trouble... So I'll refrain from what I wanted to reply, I think a lot of people can imagine though. Lets just say I made tickets asking for someone other than that representative to handle it.

I'd try to report it again, make sure to mention who replied before and what he replied with, mention the ticket number if you can. Just to make sure you wouldn't get in trouble if/when someone else reports you.

Every single name I try and pick for any new character is "Taken by another player...blah blah blah!"

I am absolutely SICK OF IT!!!

I finally chose this hgjklrzdnjklz for a name and even that is taken!!!

Finally, I log on to one of my old characters and log in game and it's not hard to see why all the good names are taken, the damn gold farmers/spammers have all the good names!!!

I demand the Devs take some accountability here and take all those good names away from the spammers and give them back to the PLAYERS!!!

All the gold spammers I've ever seen have "faceroll" names like the one you mentioned. Honestly, I've never needed more than 5 minutes to find a name. Maybe stop picking obviously popular and/or ripoff names?