Kindly Exit Statement - and Suggestion?

Raemann

I think the time has come to exit stage left (leave the game) after 2 great years of play. No point dissing, but I would like to encourage the devs - You did create a wonderful story line in the beginning. However over time your focus has been upon raiding only and some of we people which like to "drop in and play" (I have 3 accounts in the family that are paid every three months) have nothing to do once they finish all of the story lines, quests and crafting challenges.

Some of us do not have the stomach for raiding - mostly for reasons outside of the control of Development peeps - so we look for new content that is playable by solo or duo. Sadly it has not come forth. I hope that this exit statement assists in helping to better meet customer needs in the future and I thank you for the fun that was had.

Finally, while many may not agree you will have to admit that any game has many which come to it for differing reasons. I just wanted to put in my message rather than to just quit and there be no communication to development. You never know - there could be a big X-Pack in the future and back we can come. Till then good luck to everyone else!