The Official Ebon Hawk Ranked Arena Thread

NvrShoutNvr

Jesus fkn christ. I don't post for 7 pages and I'm still front page news. When you lot realize that the forums are more of a game to me than Swtor itself you might understand you've been played for this entire thread for my entertainment while queue pops are slow. (Australian Timezone ftw!)

@ the comments like "Stroppy teenager, Pmsing and Angry" lol if I was any of those I wouldn't be posting on forums I'm quite happy baiting you lot into a 20 page **** show because simply. I like to go back and forth with people on the forums. Think what you like of me honestly "bad, mad, sad" ALL OF THE ABOVE!

End of the day I posted for entertainment you all provided it for me by getting so serious over ....... nothing lol. Just look @ Peyton I've never seen the kid use full auto in a Warzone before look how defensive he got when I stated he did. You as well Pete spend a nice long time on that post only to see a "tl;dr" reply gotta throw dem insults out m8. Tears of joy to my eyes.

Feel free to post what you want I got what I wanted out of the thread the moment I saw Moderieca or w/e his name is continue to QQ about Pyro guard in regs also hilarious seeing him state we speed hack.

For the tl;dr crowd: I baited these people into a 20 page **** show because I enjoy working up the egotistical players.

inb4peytonquotes1lineandsaysmad

Kthanxbai qranked4s

bet u kiss girls fgt

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus fkn christ. I don't post for 7 pages and I'm still front page news. When you lot realize that the forums are more of a game to me than Swtor itself you might understand you've been played for this entire thread for my entertainment while queue pops are slow. (Australian Timezone ftw!)

@ the comments like "Stroppy teenager, Pmsing and Angry" lol if I was any of those I wouldn't be posting on forums I'm quite happy baiting you lot into a 20 page **** show because simply. I like to go back and forth with people on the forums. Think what you like of me honestly "bad, mad, sad" ALL OF THE ABOVE!

End of the day I posted for entertainment you all provided it for me by getting so serious over ....... nothing lol. Just look @ Peyton I've never seen the kid use full auto in a Warzone before look how defensive he got when I stated he did. You as well Pete spend a nice long time on that post only to see a "tl;dr" reply gotta throw dem insults out m8. Tears of joy to my eyes.

Feel free to post what you want I got what I wanted out of the thread the moment I saw Moderieca or w/e his name is continue to QQ about Pyro guard in regs also hilarious seeing him state we speed hack.

For the tl;dr crowd: I baited these people into a 20 page **** show because I enjoy working up the egotistical players.

inb4peytonquotes1lineandsaysmad

Kthanxbai qranked4s

This whole thread

Do you screenshot all my games?

Only games with loud mouth kids getting **** on.

Can't click on Marauder.

I assume you are one of those people that can only play Vanguard though and have perfected that super hard class to play and suck at all the rest.

Bads throw regs. Thanks for proof.

Only games with loud mouth kids getting **** on.

You took a screen shot of me losing queshball in a solo queue when the entire right side of the ops frame was completely useless

I don't even understand you're not even good hush little one.

No no no this entire thread is: You being here still going on about pyroguard 3yrs later

Pete,Dave and Peyton r scrubs who think they're gud but I farmed them in solo ranked while que syncing a 4man team. I even had 29k health DPS Mercs on my team lol

Morderca is bad and thinks ppl speed hack

/shotsfired

gn my shltter friends who are only relevant on forums.

I almost forgot inb41linequotelolcosmad

Edited by eerinbastile

You took a screen shot of me losing queshball in a solo queue when the entire right side of the ops frame was completely useless

I don't even understand you're not even good hush little one.

No no no this entire thread is: You being here still going on about pyroguard 3yrs later

Pete,Dave and Peyton r scrubs who think they're gud but I farmed them in solo ranked while que syncing a 4man team. I even had 29k health DPS Mercs on my team lol

Morderca is bad and thinks ppl speed hack

/shotsfired

gn my shltter friends who are only relevant on forums.

I almost forgot inb41linequotelolcosmad

So you don't deny throwing games?

We need to have a monthly event where somebody start a thread and everybody jumps into server wide forum world war. When was the last time we unleashed our begrudge relentlessly since the hate thread? #somepeoplejustwantwatchtheworldburn