Images for the Homestead on Tatooine

Darth_Wicked

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go away...!!!!!

THAT'S THE ONLY THING I DESIRE. :(

you want to wait 30 mins for a balloon that takes you to your house but you might drop through before you get there so you have to wait again?

Sorry, my misunderstanding.

you want to wait 30 mins for a balloon that takes you to your house but you might drop through before you get there so you have to wait again?

Sorry, my misunderstanding.

As I said here...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7372463&postcount=2

And here.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7372477&postcount=4

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Nothing is going to change, no day or night cycle, that would be too complicated and totally out of character for bioware (they never go back and improve/update old stuff unless they are repackaging it for sale in the cartel market or trying to pass it off as "new" content in the form of a flashpoint or raid).

Im guessing they just couldnt pass up that scene at the beginning of A New Hope, Luke standing on that slight rise, with the twin suns. Cant really blame them.

Absolutly, one of the best part of SWG was getting that tattooine sunset, i was pretty that was not a thing here. Since so Epic Star Wars.

Now we have that sunset

EPIC :D

Absolutly, one of the best part of SWG was getting that tattooine sunset, i was pretty that was not a thing here. Since so Epic Star Wars.

Now we have that sunset

EPIC :D

Scene almost brings me to tears, every single time. Only one that comes remotely close - if it doesn't actually surpasses it - is Luke giving his father a proper Jedi funeral.

Scene almost brings me to tears, every single time. Only one that comes remotely close - if it doesn't actually surpasses it - is Luke giving his father a proper Jedi funeral.

It's that music. One of the best themes in cinema history. If you've ever heard the 'funeral pyre for a jedi' track on the ROTJ OST, it's even more gripping.

Based on everything else in this game, it is guaranteed to be an instanced deal. It's just like at the fleet you have one door for everyone in your respective class to get to their separate ship. There will be one door somewhere on Tatooine that takes everyone to their respective homes.

In no way are we lucky enough that these homes can be visited by whomever you allow at any time.

Based on everything else in this game, it is guaranteed to be an instanced deal. It's just like at the fleet you have one door for everyone in your respective class to get to their separate ship. There will be one door somewhere on Tatooine that takes everyone to their respective homes.

In no way are we lucky enough that these homes can be visited by whomever you allow at any time.

IMHO, it will be akin to this...

http://s28.postimg.org/vsjt2cwb1/test.jpg

In other words, you take a shuttle, use those Fast Travel terminals on the Fleet, Oricon, etc etc to get there or a Priority Transport.

In other regards, it'll probably be like Section X or Black Hole: Open-World area which has an entry for your homestead. Section X is on Belsavis yet the time of day is radically different.

IMHO, it will be akin to this...

http://s28.postimg.org/vsjt2cwb1/test.jpg

In other words, you take a shuttle, use those Fast Travel terminals on the Fleet, Oricon, etc etc to get there or a Priority Transport.

In other regards, it'll probably be like Section X or Black Hole: Open-World area which has an entry for your homestead. Section X is on Belsavis yet the time of day is radically different.

I could dig that.

• 3 weeks later...

So... I noticed that no one has asked this question, and as an avid RPer it's a rather important question.

How many people will be allowed in my home? Currently only a standard party (4 people) are allowed on Personal Ships. So... what? Eight... Sixteen... everybody?

So... I noticed that no one has asked this question, and as an avid RPer it's a rather important question.

How many people will be allowed in my home? Currently only a standard party (4 people) are allowed on Personal Ships. So... what? Eight... Sixteen... everybody?

The devs didn't answer that in the twitch stream IIRC, although the question was raised.

But since you can not only invite people, but also give out keys for people to come and go as they choose, I don't think they have to be grouped with you (like ships), but that this is just counted as an instance where the normal number of max users apply (So I'm guessing up to 50-100 before another instance is created?)

EDIT: Also, cred for the sig man! Clerks 3 is in the works I hear :D

Edited by OddballEasyEight