Multiple Alts same class?

Orcjedi

I used to like leveling. Now, the thought makes me shiver. But yes, if you have certain classes that fit you well it makes sense to have more than one. Always nice to not be locked out on something on a class I like to play.

I definitely have an alt problem; my sig is running out of room faster than a garbage masher!

• 2 weeks later...

I have two gunslingers because red female Twi'lek wasn't around for the republic side until I unlocked it on the Imperial. So now I have my beloved Twi'lek slinger along wtih a male Zabrak one. I get frustrated with it at times and thought about moving the Zab to another server but that will just create 15 more advanced class alts who would stress me out all day/night.

Its good to see I'm not alone though with alt making. I love creating toons though my favorite thing to do is create my main class as myself in that universe. So I get all confused about the 17 or so alts and the one main.

You are anything but unusual.

I have 2 Guardians, 2 Sentinels, 2 Commandos, 2 Shadows, 2 Juggernauts along with Sage, Scoundrel, Marauder, Assassin and Operative at 55, and one of every other AC either abandoned in 40-50 range if I didn't like it or still being worked on at lower levels.

But I met a true master in a previous guild, she had every single AC on each side at 55 at least once, and had carried on with another account. The last I heard, she had 25 level 55s on the same server and counting, at the rate she was leveling, she would be closing on 30 by now if nothing's changed :)

Currently I have 2 slingers, 2 sages and 2 commando's.

2nd slinger was so I could combat lockouts on my favorite class. 2nd sage was a compulsion made toon because it was 2x XP. 2nd Commando was because mandos are the only class with 5% extra endurance :p

But I guess thats nothing compared to some friends I know who are really into commandos. 2 friends of mine are running around with 4 or 5 commandos. Don't know why but hey .... whatever makes them tick ey :)

• 2 weeks later...

3 Guardians (Tank/Tank replacement/DPS)

1 Sentinel

1 Shadow (DPS)

1 Commando

2 Sage (Healer/DPS)

1 Scoundrel (DPS)

2 Juggernaut (Tank/DPS)

1 Sorc (Healer)

2 Assassin (DPS - one will be retired)

1 Marauder

1 Mercenary

1 Sniper

Starting with my Guardian tank, I'm going to be making alts for all of my crafters, so I can be able to use the reuseable stims and medpacks. Fortunately my two healers are crafters and I only use them for end game stuff so need the blue stims/medpacks anyway. That saves me some time.

Edited by btmart

I'm really bad with alts because I want to experience everything. Male/Female LS/DS so I have 2-4 of each class and delete them around level 50 once I finish the story as I need more character slots.

Can I get more than 12 characters on one server?

Yes.

Sadly I subscribed 2 accounts before you were able to, now I have 2 subscriptions with 12 each on ToFN ><

This is what I currently have. Subject to change at any given time if I don't like how something is playing out. Anything post Act1 is safe from the delete button. I'm more surprised I can come up with unique names each time ;)

4 Knights (2 Guardians, tank and dps & 2 Sents)

5 Warriors (3 Juggs, tank and 2 dps & 2 Mara)

2 Bounty Hunters (PT tank & Merc dps)

2 Troopers (Van tank & Commando dps)

3 Consulars (Shadow tank & 2 Sage, healer & DPS)

2 Inquisitors (Sorc dps & Assassin dps)

3 Agents (2 Ops both dps & Sniper)

1 Smugglers (Scoundrel dps)

Edited by Vyerix

You're definitely not. I have at least 2 alts for every class. I know. I have a problem. But I have to see each story from both the male and the female perspective! lol.

Since lots of people are sharing. Here's my list. XD

3 Knights - 1 Guardian Tank, 1 Sentinel, and 1 lowbie undecided (probably gonna be Guardian DPS)

3 Consulars - 1 Shadow DPS, 1 Shadow Tank, and 1 Sage Healer

3 Troopers - 1 Vanguard Tank, 1 Commando Healer, and 1 Vanguard DPS

3 Smugglers - 1 Scoundrel Healer, 1 Gunslinger, and 1 Scoundrel DPS

3 Warriors - 2 Marauders, and 1 Juggernaut Tank

3 Inquisitors - 1 Sorcerer Healer, 1 Assassin Tank, and 1 Sorcerer DPS

2 Bounty Hunters - 1 Mercenary Healer, and 1 Powertech DPS

3 Agents - 1 Sniper, 1 Operative Healer, and 1 Operative DPS

I do have a few other alts as well, but they are all level 1s, basically, and I haven't decided their ACs or anything yet. They're just waiting to eventually be leveled. lol =X

Edited by LostInReverie