The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The dread masters BM gear.

I am really like this new mystic's outfit, but... i think its could be cooler, if you add the DM's BM gear. Most of players, especialy i am say thanks to you. I have the Crest and this kind of armor could be very nice for my character. Besides, i am not a sorc, i am a jedi sentinel, so i can't wear sith BM gear. Pls, add the dread master's bm gear to cartel market!!! Edited by Madrayne
mistakes

I am really like this new mystic's outfit, but... i think its could be cooler, if you add the DM's BM gear. Most of players, especialy i am say thanks to you. I have the Crest and this kind of armor could be very nice for my character. Besides, i am not a sorc, i am a jedi sentinel, so i can't wear sith BM gear. Pls, add the dread master's bm gear to cartel market!!!

I'm sorry but I had a hard time understanding what you were asking. What do you mean by the Dread Master's "BM" gear? Personally I don't want too many things added to CM that should be earned through rough content.

He/She is referring to the original Battlemaster pvp armor that you could get in the early days of the game. You needed to trade in the corresponding recruit item if i'm not mistaken plus X number of wz comms. And the Dread Masters refers to the fact that they were/are wearing the exact same armor but with a unique mask

here's a pic: http://www.chemayla.net/18i.html

And I would not like to see it appear as-is in the CM since it can still be crafted, even though it requires valor 60 then to be able to use it

Edited by LeJarC

Crest of Dread Master is truly hard to obtain, being behind 5 difficult bosses. (Dreadtooth, 10 stack Dreadtooth, HM Writhing Horror, Dreadful Entity, NiM Dash'roode, NiM Titan VI and Hateful Entity) so my feelings about it hitting CM are torn. I would like to get it easily, tough if I managed to obtain it hard way it propably felt more rewarding. About Dread Masters outfits I agree, I would like CM versions

Edit: Dash'roode and Titan VI as HM versions, not NiM

Edited by Adaliaya

Crest of Dread Master is truly hard to obtain, being behind 5 difficult bosses. (Dreadtooth, 10 stack Dreadtooth, HM Writhing Horror, Dreadful Entity, NiM Dash'roode, NiM Titan VI and Hateful Entity) so my feelings about it hitting CM are torn. I would like to get it easily, tough if I managed to obtain it hard way it propably felt more rewarding. About Dread Masters outfits I agree, I would like CM versions

They downgraded dash'roode and titan to HM