Kaggath Battlegrounds

Pfft, I doubt that.

I've got some really good units, and have been coming up with some proper Zann Consortium type tactics for my units...

It's unbeatable. Hopefully. If it isn't then I have a backup plan that is unbeatable. And if that doesn't work, I have a backup plan for that plan that will be unbeatable.

And while everyone plans around my plan, I will plan around the plan that they are planning around my plan.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause Warren honey, if you're the one who's gone Lomi Plo, Killiks, Vong, and a WHOLE load of poison... Silenceo will smash you, literally everything he has is a counter to you... Just a warning, prepare.

I'm pretty sure that's what Warren did. Go, Silenceo, go!

First come first served, Beni organises this thing, he deserves a reward for all the effort he puts in...

Speaking of Beni's faction, he also needs to formally announce Rayla and Aurbere as the arbiters before we start.

He pretty much guaranteed my selection as Arbiter on the first or second page.

It's unbeatable. Hopefully. If it isn't then I have a backup plan that is unbeatable. And if that doesn't work, I have a backup plan for that plan that will be unbeatable.

And while everyone plans around my plan, I will plan around the plan that they are planning around my plan.

:csw_deathstar:

Aurbere, you just are cheering me on against Lomi Plo because you don't want to face her... Besides, my faction isn't THAT strong... *looks side to side suspiciously* I CONFESS TO NOTHING!

Nu uh.

I don't want to face the Vong.

Alright, alright, alright....i'll join...

/Gets Kir Kanos, Carnor Jax, Imperial Royal Guardsmen, all he needs.

/Wins

You guys got served by the baddest force the GE has.

Um... did that last time. Get with it already

;)

Alright, alright, alright....i'll join...

/Gets Kir Kanos, Carnor Jax, Imperial Royal Guardsmen, all he needs.

/Wins

You guys got served by the baddest force the GE has.

Heh, I had 2/3 of those, but I found wayyyyyy better choices :p

Heh, I had 2/3 of those, but I found wayyyyyy better choices :p

Ain't no better choices! :p

But anywhoo....is there gonna be a restriction with whoever fights Grevious? Cause...or well Sith anyway, wouldn't have any problems just Force Crushing the **** outta him...if they are powerful enough anyway.

But anywhoo....is there gonna be a restriction with whoever fights Grevious? Cause...or well Sith anyway, wouldn't have any problems just Force Crushing the **** outta him...if they are powerful enough anyway.

Lol why?

Is there a restriction on whoever fights Trench? There's no reason to make Grevious protected by some admin bubble when no other non-force-sensitives get to be...

Honestly, how many Sith are just gonna go "Force Crush lolz cya!" and strut off like a BOSS?

:D

Edited by Aurbere

Honestly, how many Sith are just gonna go "Force Crush lolz cya!" and strut off like a BOSS?

:D

Probably all of them.

Windu pretty much did it, grevious only escaped because he had, oh I dont know, hundreds of thousands of droids and starships to throw at him to slow him down.

I feel left out.

Fine fine, not like its a private video. Just wanted to show Aurbere the 7 Dark Jedi...

Now, respond to the PM I sent you yesterday dang it! The suspense always kills me...well... as much as it can kill a droid anyways, so just bored for eternity. :D

Fine fine, not like its a private video. Just wanted to show Aurbere the 7 Dark Jedi...

Now, respond to the PM I sent you yesterday dang it! The suspense always kills me...well... as much as it can kill a droid anyways, so just bored for eternity. :D

Oh, oops, I thought it was your turn....

I'm on it :D

Lol why?

Is there a restriction on whoever fights Trench? There's no reason to make Grevious protected by some admin bubble when no other non-force-sensitives get to be...

Well Trench doesn't go out and pick fights with Force Users, Grevious does..so...but ok, though there aren't many Sith here...so I guess he would be ok.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi