I told myself I wasn't gonna do this but I am..

Wolfninjajedi

Ok this isn't a QQ thread, but its more of an observation thread that I am making after going through multiple planets. So far I have seen countless of different races, from humans to Duros and even that one species that squealed to the stormtroopers of where Luke, Obi, Han and the rest were in docking bay 94. So I have just one question, you guys put in all these types of races....yet I have never seen a Shistavanen even in other SW games that I have played I have never seen one.

To those wondering its these guys.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shistavanen

There was even one shown in ANH way back when(so they wouldn't be copying WoW with their wolf like race, seeing as Shistavanens came first.) Off the top of my head I can think of 4 classes that they could be.

1. Jedi knight(One Shisatvanen: Voovif Monn was a jedi master.)

2. Trooper

3. Bounty Hunters

4. Smugglers

For armor issues, they could wear chest peices and leggings you can see that on the page for everything else they could do the same thing like what they do with Bowdaar you can equip the armor but not see it. I am NOT saying that they should be a playable race(though I would love if they were), but they could at least show up as NPCs. And yes they can speak basic folks, so there wouldn't be any dialogue issues.

Anyway its just been something on my mind, because they seem to have put in every race but them and in every other SW game.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi