Solo Ranked PvP Times

xMaranathax

Seems how the team ranked nights have been successful, I ponder that we can organized a time where we can queue up in solo. I know several people are interested in solo rank queues, so if we set aside 2 hours each night, or even if its one night a week, there should be plenty.

I know several tanks and many healers are interested. It just seems like we need to organize the times we queue.

I think the important thing is to specify a starting time to queue and run until it lasts. Seems like 6p EST has been doing decent so far.

Reps should also feel welcomed in this. My past few solo matches have been nothing but imp v imp.

How does 7p EST every night sound to everyone?

Also, I know there are some who are interested in late night ranked, as in 12a-4a EST. If you can make this time, be sure to mention it. Feel free to ask in /cjoin enemies to see if anyone is in the queue.

/cheer

Edited by xMaranathax

Thats real weird. Most everytime I que up for solo ranked I face Imps, usually with 3 other dps, essentially rendering shadow tank useless. Ive won with the tank/dps group before, but its been with 3 dps from BoTS.

The times you can get a pop is also strange. I've been on at 9am before crafting, rolling stuff around on the GTN or between alts and I'll throw myself in the solo Q and just hang out. Ive gotten the pop before sometimes a couple of matches before noon.

Id be down for going for solo ranked at 7pm. But Wednesday is also group ranked, so you may see a drop in solo Q when guilds start fielding groups.

Whist, I acknowledged the team nights, and I do expect a drop off in solo for that. I would hope so at least. 7p EST would also give the teams an hour to get practice in, make sure their gear is working like they want, etc for their team ranked.

Preheat, I also agree. Everyone needs to spread the word, share with friends, that TEH PvP'ers shall come together at 7pm every night to get in their ranked dailies.

I'm hoping we can count on a few from <Saberwing>, <The Core>, <Republic>, <Republic Task Force>, <The Jedi Order>, <Backpack>, <Taves somting somting>, <Guerrilla>, <Tatooine Swim Team>, and a few other guilds to help spread the word.

Also, Boozer, Muppet, and Uliic: I know you guys would be interested in the late night/early morning solo ranked. Are there any others? Thinking that 12a-4a will be ideal times, but that time slot certainly needs to be organized.

You'll probably see a few from <Republic> on. Some of the familiar names have alts geared and ready now too.

I'll be queuing both Pub and Imp side for yolo.

I can't wait to see republic again, que syncing that is with the core doing it as well. Guess the concept of solo queing eludes them.

I can't wait to see republic again, que syncing that is with the core doing it as well. Guess the concept of solo queing eludes them.

Hah, Republic aren't queue syncing. I think you just underestimate how few Pubs are actually queuing for ranked.

You should play your Pub toons more.

Let's keep this up! How is everyone liking the time? Should we push it back an hour to 8pm? Bring it forward to 6pm?

I have had more people request it be pushed back, however I was hoping that we could keep this running for an hour and allow those to still take a part.

Feedback required.