The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Some new exotic mounts?

I saw in the game so many mounts. Life and technic. Even now, we are ready fot the new Rancor mount. Just for myself, i am always liked Terentatek and wish to see someday him like a mount. And one more thing. Anyone ever thought to add few skills, like attack, jump or something else, to the mounts, which really could do that. Or maybe, you could even add some new special mounts to pvp and pve, where few players should protect or attack enemie's base, not only with everything, what they have, but also, by using some machines. Edited by Madrayne
Something more to think

Like you said they're adding a rancor mount and I noticed there's a new TANK mount coming out. Not sure where they'd go from there. I've been begging for a basilisk mount for a log time, a ronto would be interesting, as would a reek and, I know, a krayt dragon, yes, a krayt dragon MUST be a new mount. Maybe a nexu mount, that could be a thing.

I want an unlock to be able to jump in a companion's of my choice arms and him / her to carry me around at the full speeder piloting rank 3 speed...or to ride on his / her shoulders...or better yet, both options

Just ride on Bowdaar's back, lol

• 2 weeks later...