Bug ... After Bug ... After Bug. It's annoying.

Cranberries

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really dont mind some of these gameplay bugs, that cant be helped but the state of the UI chat raid frames is just a joke, this is kind of the backbone to make it work in the first place.

So EA and bioware you did a poor job to say the least, more focus on this instead of making all the npc's talk right would be appreciated.

Also less Greed more Focus. Spendt 3 more months developting to have a working product.

Big companies are alienating they costumers more and more with releasing in this state, some so much so that i and many others wont ever buy a game from them again, please dont go that route.

Ps. still waiting to talk to my ops groups and guild, seems to break more and more often.

And stop bugging the OP for being 50 fast just shows how sad a person you are if you got nothing better to say.

Edited by Trigenetic

I've been level 50 for a week now and I am going to list every bug I've come across that has made me alt+f4 in anger because, quite simply, if these bugs were in WoW the game would be utterly crucified.

Every single HM Level 50 Flashpoint is bugged in some way, whether this is boss abilities not working, the ability to bug certain bosses to remove their abilities permenantly, bosses who seem to have sporadic enrages (a certain boss can enrage anywhere between 120 seconds and 480 seconds...), where loot chests don't work...

Being unable to access Ilum because my class quest decided to bug out and not progress me. (Issue for other BH Mercs too, mind you.)

Multiple bugs with the world - operations ...

There are just so many bugs. I'm sorry, this is a launch build. Bugs which are gamebreaking should be fixed by launch. If you take a look at Blizzard, they patch their bugs within 12-24 hours of it being notified - especially if it concerns a dungeon/raid, simply because they understand that dungeon/raids are where bugs can hit their wallets.

This game is an utter joke. :/

Nah, it's not that bad.

I write this every time i see " Bioware lawyers " flaming people that say something negative.

DON'T HIDE THE PROBLEMS, you don't help anyone especially BioWare.

Confront the problems so that they will be solved.

Players that say that the game is awesome for a new release and stuff like that are either lying to there selfs or are hired to say those things and they are doing massive damage to people that actually care for the game and want it to be better.

Post feedback, report bugs, keep pushing and be STRICT. This is not about a kids game in the yard that went wrong, this is a huge multimillion program, with hundreds of professionals at the back and they must be treated as such.

Edited by mySWTORaccount