Devs: Please remove the on-screen 'flashes' associated with Slicer's Loop

Kalphitis

Whenever a ship becomes the victim of the Slicer's Loop ability, their screen pulsates with a very annoying flash. Along with being very annoying, it's also somewhat painful. I've spoken with various players, and all seem to agree that it hurts their eyes when they are targeted with this ability.

Over the past few weeks, I've found myself getting 'Slicer Looped' more and more often. Why is this ability becoming so popular all of the sudden? It's not because it is useful....because it sure is not.

I have heard pilots on various servers say that they often use slicer loop just to piss off veteran players they go up against. They know the ability is not nearly as good as other options, they just like to piss off and annoy other players.

Is there a reason that Slicer's Loop needs to make your screen pulsate with annoying flashes? Other debuffs that you can experience do not have visual annoyances associated with them.

Devs, please remove this visual nonsense from Slicer's Loop so that I will be able to see my grandchildren playing someday. My eyes will thank you.