Most popular server for pvp

-GateKeeper-

Returning Republic player. Trying to find out what server has fast que times for Pvp as a Republic player. I'm currently on Pot5 and Imperial characters are getting fast que times but republic takes a lot longer.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by -GateKeeper-

Jedi Covenant has a high population and is very balanced faction-wise in terms of pvp. Nearly 50/50, although I'd say the imps have an edge. For the Goldielocks analogy: On POT5 lots of imp v imp matches. On Harby lots of pub v pub matches. JC is JJUUUUSSTT RIIGHHT... :p

Do the ques pop within a minute or two generally there? Also I'm not necessarily looking for a Republic dominant server. I'm happy being outgunned as long as the ques pop fast and reliably.

Thanks.

It's usually a couple minutes.

Jedi Covenant has a high population and is very balanced faction-wise in terms of pvp. Nearly 50/50, although I'd say the imps have an edge. For the Goldielocks analogy: On POT5 lots of imp v imp matches. On Harby lots of pub v pub matches. JC is JJUUUUSSTT RIIGHHT... :p

jc que pops take forever now though

Do the ques pop within a minute or two generally there? Also I'm not necessarily looking for a Republic dominant server. I'm happy being outgunned as long as the ques pop fast and reliably.

Thanks.

Yeah, if you play during prime times (US west coast evenings and weekends), they generally pop pretty quick, usually 2-3 minutes. I think harby has a pretty good Aussie presence as well. It feels like pops have slowed down a little over the past couple weeks, but it's still 2-3 minutes. About two months ago, it used to pop so fast that I would start to get impatient after about 2 minutes. Now, 2-3 seems typical.

jc que pops take forever now though

Really? Not my experience at all. A five minute or more wait is unusual unless peak low times like middle of the night. And prime time is often instant to 2 mins.

The Harbinger is probably one of the few Pub dominant servers. Even though it is a PVE server, there are still plenty of pvpers due to large population.

For Harbinger? It depends on who is on at the time and at what time you log on. The Pubs do well more often on certain days of the week and at certain times -- the one thing I've noticed about Pub premades is that they seem to prefer certain time slots. Outside of those timeslots, it's not uncommon to see Imps winning.

One last thing: the Harbinger is a bit more of an arms-race. The Pubs tend to crank out their top-level pvp gear earlier -- due to some Pubs playing in premades non-stop in the first few days when new gear appears. After the Imps start catching up (because Imps tend to pug more and really do have to grind out the new gear because of the imbalance in the way comms are handed out for wins/losses), you tend to see much more even battles -- unfortunately that is often in the few weeks just before the next batch of new gear comes out :rolleyes:.

Edited by Grue_Hunter
clarification