Healer interrupt still misses Corrupter (Draxus 8man nightmare) sometimes!

Elite-Force

Today we faced again Gate Commander Draxus, where 2 of our trys just failed because the healers interupt got resisted by the Corrupter. I know combat log wont help much, because in this phase there are 2 corrupter casting simultaneous. But this is the part where it happened:

21:51:45.806 Eliteforce activates Disabling Shot.

21:51:45.840 Eliteforce's Disabling Shot causes 1 threat gain on Dread Guard Corrupter.

21:51:46.307 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell heals Nadine for 11, causing 5 threat.

21:51:46.520 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell heals Abe for 1126, causing 506 threat.

21:51:46.602 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell heals Eliteforce for 1102, causing 496 threat.

21:51:47.096 Dread Guard Corrupter's Afflict hits Eliteforce for 390 internal damage, causing 390 threat.

21:51:47.156 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell critcally heals Moribund for 2199*, causing 989 threat!

21:51:48.246 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell heals Nemezis for 11, causing 5 threat.

21:51:48.249 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell heals Nirvåna for 11, causing 4 threat.

21:51:48.253 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell heals Mìlá for 44, causing 19 threat.

21:51:48.253 Dread Guard Corrupter's Mass Affliction adds effect Mass Affliction to Eliteforce

this should happen:

21:32:11.436 Eliteforce activates Disabling Shot.

21:32:11.437 Eliteforce gains Backlash.

21:32:11.437 Eliteforce's Disabling Shot adds effect Distraction to Dread Guard Corrupter.

21:32:11.439 Eliteforce interrupts Mass Affliction.

21:32:11.449 Eliteforce's Kolto Shell heals Nirvåna for 10, causing 4 threat.

21:32:11.489 Eliteforce's Disabling Shot causes 1 threat gain on Dread Guard Corrupter.

obiously this happened on a Merc healer, also i have heard of Operatives who got resisted too. That probably happens because of the 91% hit chance but its still frustating. Would be nice to know if this is working as intented or not.

Also sry for bad english, but this should get more attention here than in the german subforum.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it happens on OP as well, same as out of combat CC fails the first time sometimes. Which is quite stupid because you never stack accuracy on healer since its pointless. And it can be game breaking since if RNG decide on your destiny in NiM ops, its really pointless doing it...

happens on all healers AND tanks. (and yesterday my out of combat cc was resisted twice, TWICE in a row, before sticking) stuns and knockbacks also get resisted.

I don't know if its a bug or a feature, but IMO, it shouldn't be a feature. especially in fights where it's crucial to get those interrupts off. so if its a bug, its something that should be take care of as ASAP as possible. wiping, not because you did something wrong, but becasue rng was not in your favor just removes motivation to keep trying.

Yes, accuracy affects (almost) every single ability, including interrupts, any debuff application, pushes, and pulls.

There was enough outrage during 2.0 testing to get taunts excluded from this horrible design, everything else stayed the same, and even though I have been trying to get this addressed for months now, there was not even a single dev comment on the issue.

All the more interesting because I've never seen an NPC miss on a CC. They can be interrupted, and they can fail to go off, but I don't recall seeing one cast, instant or channeled, by an NPC that has not succeeded in CCing a player.

The thing is, NPCs most likely have 100% force/tech accuracy, while most PCs have 0% force/tech resist. But if you play a tank you will see some resists every now and again, as guardians get 5% resist with riposte proc, shadows have 2% from spec, and vanguards have 2% from gear.

That said, while it is nice to resist stuff as a tank, I would immediately trade the off-chance to shrug off CC for my own reliable interrupts and CCs/pulls/pushes.