Oricon Gear - How do I get lvl 180 stuff?

EllieAnne

Pretty much in the title. I see people running around with lvl 180 mods and they say get it on Oricon but the Dailies only give you 162s. So how are people getting that gear?

Along those lines, I see you can get really nice gear from vendows in exchange for "unassembled" gear. How do I get the unassembled gear?

When someone says "Oricon gear" it can refer to two things:

156 rated gear gotten from running the Oricon planetary quest line for the first time.

180 rated gear called "Oriconian" which is bought with Ultimate commendations.

Edited by Khevar

Pretty much in the title. I see people running around with lvl 180 mods and they say get it on Oricon but the Dailies only give you 162s. So how are people getting that gear?

Along those lines, I see you can get really nice gear from vendows in exchange for "unassembled" gear. How do I get the unassembled gear?

As for the unassembled gear, that drops from operations bosses. You can get a full set from running full runs of either SnV + TFB or Dread Fortress + Dread palace, though you will be down an implant + relic or 2, and you need to win all the rolls (if they even let you roll on everything)

Though you are probably looking at the dread masters gear from the nightmare vendors on Oricon. Which takes a lot of skill and gear to get, as it requires completing NiM Dread Fortress + NiM Dread Palace.

Prior to that, you can tun in unassembled Gear in the supplies section of the fleet, one of the guys there will be in full Dread Forged Gear, hes the guy you go to to turn in tokens

When someone says "Oricon gear" it can refer to two things:

156 rated gear gotten from running the Oricon planetary quest line for the first time.

180 rated gear called "Oriconian" which is bought with Ultimate commendations.

Master Kavar (sic) is correct. As the other poster replied, the unassembled gear are raid drops. Also, only the raid drops provide set bonuses.

Edited by mokkh