The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What gear looks like this?

CaptTye

Chest: Tionese Chestplate (no longer available since 2.0), viable alternatives: Section X Guardian Chest

Helmet: TD-17A Colossus Helmet (Not exactly the same, but with extra filter and visor on the helmet)

Belt: Tionese/Columi/Rakata Belt (No longer available since 2.0), viable alternatives: Section X Guardian Belt

Gloves: Tionese Gloves (No longer available since 2.0)

If it makes you feel any better, here is my trooper in old Tionese gear before 2.0 :)

http://i.imgur.com/5wObIZf.jpg

I still have them as schematics in craftable oranges (Well, purple, but they're customizable), all I'm waiting for is the day they turn these craftable schematics into Bind on Equip rather than Bind on Pickup

Edited by LaniAkavir

It looks similar to this armor.

Ah yes, the Republic Containment Officer set, sadly it is also no longer available since 1.2 Rakghoul event.

Unless OP has played before 2.0, he's, well, out of luck on the armor. The only option left would be the Section X legacy set, which doesn't have the little pack in the back with the antenna.

i have actually saved one rakata, columi and tionise chest on my main(ish) commando just for this. I also have several chars who use tionise set still cus it looks so good (Merc and vanguard all the time and shadow and JG when tanking)

i have actually saved one rakata, columi and tionise chest on my main(ish) commando just for this. I also have several chars who use tionise set still cus it looks so good (Merc and vanguard all the time and shadow and JG when tanking)

Same here, I saved all of my Classic armor sets.

And that +5 Carsomyr of yours proved only useful for my Neutral Evil Assassin's gold pouch.