/say really?

Raiddar

Did you seriously make a thread and cry over this? Get over it nub.

Because of the ability to comminucate using personal shop in Aion, many times did my friends and guildies want to suddenly stop killing the opposite faction because they were pleading and only wanted to quest. >.>

The inability to talk to eachother gives you the freedom to kill someone without knowing that they havent been able to complete the quest for over 30 minutes because of getting attacked >.>

I can already see the sob stories and hoping for the mercy...

Because of the ability to comminucate using personal shop in Aion, many times did my friends and guildies want to suddenly stop killing the opposite faction because they were pleading and only wanted to quest. >.>

The inability to talk to eachother gives you the freedom to kill someone without knowing that they havent been able to complete the quest for over 30 minutes because of getting attacked >.>

I can already see the sob stories and hoping for the mercy...

SWG had it set to where you could have a full blown convo with the enemy and I personally think it was genius. It created such intense rivalries in PvP due to all the smack talking that it was actually good for the game. And if I get a Republic player begging me about how he hasnt been able to complete a quest im going to camp him even longer just for the QQ.

SWG had it set to where you could have a full blown convo with the enemy and I personally think it was genius. It created such intense rivalries in PvP due to all the smack talking that it was actually good for the game. And if I get a Republic player begging me about how he hasnt been able to complete a quest im going to camp him even longer just for the QQ.

I was not aware SWG had straight up factions. I was under the impression it was just fully sandboxed.

You are an exception. Then again real life a-holes tend to play alota mmo's so maybe I'm the exception.

Edited by Arumat

I was not aware SWG had straight up factions. I was under the impression it was just fully sandboxed.

You are an exception, not an example. Then again real life a-holes tend to play alota mmo's so maybe I'm the exception.

It was sandbox but you could also swap factions as you pleased. But it honestly was pretty cool to be able to interact with the entire server and not just people of your faction. It would of course lead to hate /tells etc. but I think it's something that more mmo's should have. Perhaps not full blown spatial chat but I wouldnt see a problem with being able to /whisp anyone in game.

Why the hell can you talk to the other faction in /say?

Why shouldn't you be able to? Everyone speaks basic... If someone wants to surrender, plead for their lives, compliment their enemies dueling techniques, or even chat about the weather before the big showdown - they should be able to!

If you don't like what someone has to say, /ignore. Just please don't try to get the Dev's to take away a perfectly reasonable feature.

Edited by Sentzu

Because being unable to understand the other faction was a terrible feature in WoW and Bioware was wise not to include it?

Who cares about WoW? It was a great feature in other games, and it's great here.

Like I said, /ignore if you don't like it. But not having an option to talk to your enemies is stupid.

Imagine what the Star Wars movies would have been like with no cross faction communication.

Edited by Sentzu

I just like mentioning WoW because more people have a chance of recognizing what you're talking about, and also because lots of people become angry when you do.

So you get off on making other people angry? I feel sorry for you tbh...