do bomber interdiction slows stack?

magecutter

like the title says... does the interdiction sentry drone and interdiction drive slows stack?

thx

Absolutely, as long as a slow comes from a different source they stack, all the snares in the game include, interdiction drive 20 or 30% 6 or 9 seconds, interdiction mine 50 or 60% 15 or 20 seconds, interdiction drone 40 or 50% permanent radius, Ion railgun 40% 12 seconds, Ion missile 40% 12 seconds, concussion missile 30% 15 seconds and Servo Jammer 20% for 20 seconds. You can have one of each of these on you and they will all stack, of course once you are at 100% slow/turning you just can't move.

Hope that helps :)

will do.

as a scout pilot I really hate gunships (gunsheep? ;)) and bombers. however the bomber I've started to lvl can really make a difference in a tough match. not much fun to fly (compared to a scout) but really good at holding a point.

Absolutely, as long as a slow comes from a different source they stack, all the snares in the game include, interdiction drive 20 or 30% 6 or 9 seconds, interdiction mine 50 or 60% 15 or 20 seconds, interdiction drone 40 or 50% permanent radius, Ion railgun 40% 12 seconds, Ion missile 40% 12 seconds, concussion missile 30% 15 seconds and Servo Jammer 20% for 20 seconds. You can have one of each of these on you and they will all stack, of course once you are at 100% slow/turning you just can't move.

Hope that helps :)

Next question - have you ever seen an unlucky soul unwillingly slowed to a standstill? I imagine that'd be funny to do to somebody. Once, anyway. -bp

Next question - have you ever seen an unlucky soul unwillingly slowed to a standstill? I imagine that'd be funny to do to somebody. Once, anyway. -bp

It's actually happen to me a few times,a razorwire speced seismic/interdiction that takes both slows on them does it

but only for 3 seconds. And we have definetly ion + interdiction mined ppl to stand stills for fun.

actually I've had it happen to me once or twice. not sure what combo I was hit with but yeah, it can happen. ( was slowed, then lost all engine power and was just sitting there waiting to die... not fun. unless it happens to the other side, then it's "poor sod... time for you to re-spawn mate" - :eek: ).

Yes! It did happen to me as well. The goofy and very funny thing is that you can't even boost out of it or turn... it's like being stuck in very thick syrup!!!

If you have a big intention to do it, I'm pretty sure a gunship can get very close if you use the snare railgun and then interdiction drive- a combo that might be worth pressing postpatch with a longer snare. As Drako said, if you run interdiction mine and when it explodes on someone, press interdiction drive.

But normally you won't see the two snare effect except near a node.

You would think snares would not stack additively, but they do. You might expect that a 30% snare and a 40% snare means you move 70% of speed and 60% of speed for 0.7*0.6=0.42 speed = 58% snare- but instead you just add them, get 70%, and there it is, a 70% snare.

Edited by Verain