Weekly maintance needed!

BrianDavion

Bioware, every week at the end of the maintance period bugs tend to add up, this is really apparent in raids. you really need to have weekly server reset for maintance. I'm not saying patch weekly but please consider doing MAINTANCE weekly.

Bioware, every week at the end of the maintance period bugs tend to add up, this is really apparent in raids. you really need to have weekly server reset for maintance. I'm not saying patch weekly but please consider doing MAINTANCE weekly.

please define "maintenance"? are you simply wanting a reset, how does that "fix" bugs (logic and code defects not transient effects)?

Rolling restarts would be nice. 15 minutes of downtime every Monday and Thursday. Even a restart can resolve some latency issues, and help improve other areas. Even once a week, on Tuesdays, early morning. Then you would get a fresh cycle and give the WoW kids tapping their maintenance toes a place to come play for a day :)

please define "maintenance"? are you simply wanting a reset, how does that "fix" bugs (logic and code defects not transient effects)?

Thats what I am wondering. These bugs adding up are from the patch themselves.

I don't think I have heard of any bugs coming up that started out of nowhere after a maintenance.