*Spoilers* Need help with final quest in Jedi Knight chapter 3

GavinBail

So I'm having huge problems here, mostly that I have no freaking clue what I should even be doing here. I haven't used T7 since I got Kira so he is pathetically under-geared. I read somewhere that there is a "puzzle" on the floor of the temple that is supposed to form the imperial crest but it flickers to a new shape every second or so and clicking on the panels doesn't seem to do anything. Any advice on either the puzzle or just letting me know how one is supposed to deal with the emperor and his army of clones.

So I'm having huge problems here, mostly that I have no freaking clue what I should even be doing here. I haven't used T7 since I got Kira so he is pathetically under-geared. I read somewhere that there is a "puzzle" on the floor of the temple that is supposed to form the imperial crest but it flickers to a new shape every second or so and clicking on the panels doesn't seem to do anything. Any advice on either the puzzle or just letting me know how one is supposed to deal with the emperor and his army of clones.

Puzzle is supposed to flicker. You just have to find familiar shapes. Clicking panel will change the shape for one area. Each area has panel linked to it.

Solution:

How good gear T7 has doesn't matter. T7 will go down fast in that fight anyway.

Have not done this in forever but IIRC the clones vaporize with one hit.

Basically gather up a clump of them (LOS around the stairs, for example), Smash to disperse them, and then keep plugging away at the real one.

Use Medpac and your army of Knight defensive buttons.

Ignore T7-01, he's useless here (even if geared).

Also tell us if you're Guardian or Sentinel.

Edited by SW_display_name

Also the fact that I suddenly die from 75%+ health is rather frustrating. I keep trying to interupt the casting, but there are so many of him that I can't tell which one is real and by the time I get the right one he has finished casting and I'm dead.

Also the fact that I suddenly die from 75%+ health is rather frustrating. I keep trying to interupt the casting, but there are so many of him that I can't tell which one is real and by the time I get the right one he has finished casting and I'm dead.

You can use Focus Target to "mark" the real Emperor. Or just use the tactical symbols (or whatever they're called, you know the target/flame/blaster things) to mark the real one.