Forged Alliances 2 (How about a new companion?)

WeissGame

Developers did add HK-51! So.. why not add another one or two companion NPC?

This game is constantly evolving so why not?

We can't have Darth Arkous as a companion cause he is from the Dark Council

(And i think he might be a traitor and you will have to kill him later on... Attack on Korriban...)

But how about Lana Beniko? (One of the few sith i like! Loyal to the empire but doesn't have the

"Ï AM SITH! I RULE EVERYTHING I SEE AND KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES! EVEN OTHER SITH Bla Bla Bla" personality.

Perhaps developers could add a story where you kill Arkous and she becomes your apprentice? And how about

Theron Shan? (son of grandmaster Satele) there are great possibilities for a new story!

What do you think? Would you like to have another companion? YES? NO? Why?

P.S.

Found this... apparently there are people who would like it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=728833

Edited by WeissGame

Developers did add HK-51! So.. why not add another one or two companion NPC?

This game is constantly evolving so why not?

We can't have Darth Arkous as a companion cause he is from the Dark Council

(And i think he might be a traitor and you will have to kill him later on... Attack on Korriban...)

But how about Lana Beniko? (One of the few sith i like! Loyal to the empire but doesn't have the

"Ï AM SITH! I RULE EVERYTHING I SEE AND KILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES! EVEN OTHER SITH Bla Bla Bla" personality.

Perhaps developers could add a story where you kill Arkous and she becomes your apprentice? And how about

Theron Shan? (son of grandmaster Satele) there are great possibilities for a new story!

What do you think? Would you like to have another companion? YES? NO? Why?

P.S.

Found this... apparently there are people who would like it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=728833

Rather then a new companion I would like to be able to have my alts as companions in some cases, but i feel that a new companion should come with a storymission.

Ehhhhhh I am not opposed to the idea? But it would be kinda lumped in favor for the Republic as far as the cool new companion in this instance. Because if we got Lana, that would mean the Republic gets Thero Shan, Satele Shan's son who, let's face it, has a more intriguing (if not a more obvious) story arc behind him.

That being said? I wouldn't mind having them as companions, not one bit.

I am all for a new companion, but after thinking about it I realized I don't think we necessarily need a new companion. I mean if they made it so that all companions were able to fill any combat role (tank, healer, dps).....and added a ton of customizations for each one..... I would be totally content.