can we get a dev reply?

cardfan

I along with many other twi'lek jedi have been asking the GMs/devs about the problem with cloak hoods. currently twi'leks' cloak hoods are set to down. We were not warned of this before character was created and i got to about lvl14 when i got my first cloak. Everytime i send in a ticket i get the weak reply of "our specialized team is working on it". Well its time for a real answer. are there future plans to implement twi'leks using hoods? If not then You need to allow race changes for us twi'leks.

I am now lvl 26 so you cant ask me to just "reroll" something needs to be done. it ruins any jedi RP. barely look like a jedi without cloak hood up.

Hate to say it but many of us are searching for answers to a far more pressing issue than some visual RP thing, be glad you can play for more than 5 minutes without black screen of dooming unlike quite a few of us who are hoping and praying for a hotfix tomorrow....as unlikely as that will be.

Hate to say it but many of us are searching for answers to a far more pressing issue than some visual RP thing, be glad you can play for more than 5 minutes without black screen of dooming unlike quite a few of us who are hoping and praying for a hotfix tomorrow....as unlikely as that will be.

that is definitly true and i respect the severity of your needs. but doesnt mean that my issue should be "shelved" by the GMs. best of luck to you.

Edited by cardfan

I along with many other twi'lek jedi have been asking the GMs/devs about the problem with cloak hoods. currently twi'leks' cloak hoods are set to down. We were not warned of this before character was created and i got to about lvl14 when i got my first cloak. Everytime i send in a ticket i get the weak reply of "our specialized team is working on it". Well its time for a real answer. are there future plans to implement twi'leks using hoods? If not then You need to allow race changes for us twi'leks.

I am now lvl 26 so you cant ask me to just "reroll" something needs to be done. it ruins any jedi RP. barely look like a jedi without cloak hood up.

pls, spend 5 min to read something on this forum and than write complains...

ppl have game crashes, can't play the storry right, there are perma lags on warzons for many of us... and you want devs to do something with hoods for twilek... there is many grafical isues for me to but i can play on grafic from UO if only it will make a good performance in places where is many players and much flashing lights...

pls, spend 5 min to read something on this forum and than write complains...

ppl have game crashes, can't play the storry right, there are perma lags on warzons for many of us... and you want devs to do something with hoods for twilek... there is many grafical isues for me to but i can play on grafic from UO if only it will make a good performance in places where is many players and much flashing lights...

game works just fine for me. if i had a complaint such as this then i would post about it. but this is the only issue i have and I HAVE The Right to post about it. i paid for the game aswell. im not looking for your reply im looking for a dev reply.

if you want reply from devs not from players than send im ticket, call them, not write in public forum where ppl ansers topic and be angry that someone did it

um if you would read my post, every time i send in a ticket they dont answer it and jsut say "thx for the info"