Legacy bound cartel market items

I would like all cartel items gained via packs to be legacy bound for the current bound timer...i think they should remove the Major XP booster timer....putting a timer on those was a huge insane thing to do in my opinion.

I agree, I would love to mail them to myself before the timer is up whether I'm going to use them or store them until I can sell them it would be nice.

I would like all cartel items gained via packs to be legacy bound for the current bound timer...i think they should remove the Major XP booster timer....putting a timer on those was a huge insane thing to do in my opinion.

I hate this the most. If you open multi packs at a time you end up with a bunch wasted space.

Please make legacy items for the cartel market that way if you're only able to afford one or two items you can share them with other members in your legacy

I'm real confused by this as everything from cartel can be gained on other avatars through "Collections".

Not sure if your new or not , but have you looked at your collections?

I'm not sure if it goes along with OPs idea, but I'd like Cartel Market items to be Bind to Legacy once you've unlocked that item for your account (and not just single character), as in:

1. Gain armor set from packs/GTN/etc.. That set is Bind on Equip

2. Equip, armor set is added to Collections. Copies pulled from Collections are Bind on Pickup as we know it.

3. Buy the account unlock in Collections for the armor set in question

4. Pull copy from Collections. This new copy is Bind to Legacy.

I like to be able to use weapon+armor from my main on companions for my alts (and my alts gear on my mains companion), which current Bind to Legacy gear allows me to. However, unless I rip out the armorings etc (which is very costly in the long run, so I won't do that) I only have very few armors to pick from, and my idea above could give me a lot more choice in regards to armors and at the same time make me use more CC.

Making all Cartel Market gear Bind to Legacy as default could also work, but it would defeat most of the incentive for "make this Cartel Market available to account for 60-800CC" because you'd just send the item to your alts to unlock it in Collections (like you can do already with Color Crystals if you have a BtL weapon).

The reduced incentive would probably mean less revenue for Bioware, and I doubt they'd go along with that. On the other hand, my idea above would increase incentive to make armor sets account unlocked, possibly increasing revenue.

I'm real confused by this as everything from cartel can be gained on other avatars through "Collections".

Not sure if your new or not , but have you looked at your collections?

I think he is talking about when you don't have it in Collections (e.g. don't have full armor set) and therefore can't do as you describe.

Edited by MFollin