Yoda species?

KnownError

So why havent we petitioned to have a Yoda species on this game? A Cartel Market item for about 5000-10000 Cartel coins to obtain the Yoda race or a Yoda species companion (like the Treek)? If you make it just the compaion, then you can crowd control the masses over taking the game with just Yoda characters. But also making the price heft to deter the overcrowding of Yoda companion species. Including making it for only subscribers, and if they stop their subscription, then the Yoda companion would not be available to use, EVEN if you obtain him/her. Remember, Yoda species have in fact been shown to exist in this era.

Thoughts?

What you smoking?

Obviously these can be adjusted, but the POINT is to have a Yoda species that is not only favorable to the gamers, but to the company as well. If they just made the Yoda species easily obtainable, then do you not understand how many people would jump on that and flood the game with Yoda companions? It has to be very unique, and making it unique has to be done by cartel coins and subscription. Which can be easily be adjusted. But since you could provide any constructive feedback, obviously you are smoking something and could not comprehend the intent of this thread. Run along now.

Edited by KnownError

Obviously these can be adjusted, but the POINT is to have a Yoda species that is not only favorable to the gamers, but to the company as well. If they just made the Yoda species easily obtainable, then do you not understand how many people would jump on that and flood the game with Yoda companions? It has to be very unique, and making it unique has to be done by cartel coins and subscription. Which can be easily be adjusted. But since you could provide any constructive feedback, obviously you are smoking something and could not comprehend the intent of this thread. Run along now.

There is nothing to add or discuss, seeing that everything you wrote so far can only be described as inane.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

A typical forum troll, you are.

Says the guy who's username is "KnownError" and suggests that access to a companion should be removed, once one stops renewing their subscription.

I can imagine such feature being extremely popular with the player base. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Says the guy who's username is "KnownError" and suggests that access to a companion should be removed, once one stops renewing their subscription.

I can imagine such feature being extremely popular with the player base. :rolleyes:

Now you are engaging like an ADULT (if you are even considered to be in that category. Doubt it.)

Ah there we go, now some constructive feedback. Okay, so that can be removed out of the ideas, but still the Yoda species/companion is still on the table. So like ALL ideas, they can be adjusted, this is just a rough idea and it did say "thoughts?"

Edited by KnownError

It's bad enough that we have 52 saber crystal colors (there are 4 from the movies), lightsaber stabbings through the chest that do 0.021% of a human's "health", an ewok companion, etc, etc, etc.

Leave Yoda alone.

:csw_yoda:

So why havent we petitioned to have a Yoda species on this game? A Cartel Market item for about 5000-10000 Cartel coins to obtain the Yoda race or a Yoda species companion (like the Treek)? If you make it just the compaion, then you can crowd control the masses over taking the game with just Yoda characters. But also making the price heft to deter the overcrowding of Yoda companion species. Including making it for only subscribers, and if they stop their subscription, then the Yoda companion would not be available to use, EVEN if you obtain him/her. Remember, Yoda species have in fact been shown to exist in this era.

Thoughts?

Not going to happen and put it out of your mind. When Lucas sold his rights to Disney he made a clause in the correct that no company would ever reveal what the Yoda species are. He wanted it to be the last great mystery of Starwars.

Not going to happen and put it out of your mind. When Lucas sold his rights to Disney he made a clause in the correct that no company would ever reveal what the Yoda species are. He wanted it to be the last great mystery of Starwars.

Source? Link?

Or are we just farting out of our *****?

But seriously, is there a link?

It's bad enough that we have 52 saber crystal colors (there are 4 from the movies), lightsaber stabbings through the chest that do 0.021% of a human's "health", an ewok companion, etc, etc, etc.

Leave Yoda alone.

:csw_yoda:

What does crystals have to do with companions? Irrelevant points. You listed one thing about a companion and continued with "etc, etc..." Meaning you had nothing else to contribute but the fact you wanted to rant about the crystals hahah

Second, your point about getting stabbed in the chest...smh. It's f*ckin video game lol There are cr@p ton of video games that have unrealistic attacks that should instantly kill people. Just destroy your computer if you are coming on here with that mentality, and don't ever play video games haha

But I do see your point about the crystals, they are a cr@p ton of them lol

Edited by KnownError

What does crystals have to do with companions? Irrelevant points. You listed one thing about a companion and continued with "etc, etc..." Meaning you had nothing else to contribute but the fact you wanted to rant about the crystals hahah

Second, your point about getting stabbed in the chest...smh. It's f*ckin video game lol There are cr@p ton of video games that have unrealistic attacks that should instantly kill people. Just destroy your computer if you are coming on here with that mentality, and don't ever play video games haha

But I do see your point about the crystals, they are a cr@p ton of them lol

Based on your posts I can guarantee that I have been a gamer since before you were born.

My point is that certain things that were special in the original content (comic books, movies, novels, etc) get ruined in the name of "video gaming". Colors of light sabers, stupid animations that look great but also look lethal (when the "game" only cares about HPs), keeping 8-year-olds happy with deadly walking teddy bears, etc, etc, etc.

My point in layman's terms:

Leave some sacred things alone and don't ruin everything.

Just a suggestion but it could be like the HK series. Make it a quest line. Maybe something a lot harder then the HK stuff though because this would be awesome. It may also spoil it, if it doesn't give anything away about Yoda's species i am all for it. Keep the mystery.

Just a suggestion but it could be like the HK series. Make it a quest line. Maybe something a lot harder then the HK stuff though because this would be awesome. It may also spoil it, if it doesn't give anything away about Yoda's species i am all for it. Keep the mystery.

Just think about it. If Yoda's species was SO unique, then why create Minch, Oteg, Vandar Tokare, and Yaddle. Doesn't make Yoda that very Unique. The people named were not even that significantly that great.

I like the HK series quest. Should be a very difficult quest. I still think the subscription and the insane amount of cartel coins could benefit EA. Maybe 10k Cartel coins to obtain the Yoda companion.

Did you really just post a blog as your source. Go leave now. lol Just leave.

First of all that is an accurate representation of what Lucas has said and second of all I don't take *********** orders from you so don't tell me what I can or can't do. This is MY opinion and like I said, It will NEVER happen.