Another day in the life of a starfighter

Try again

It's more like your friend says the block key on his controller isn't working, but he would happy to play a game without block.

You reply: It's not your fault he doesn't have a good controller

His reply: Ok, If you don't want to play, I'll do something else.

You're saying that you want everyone to queue solo, even though the people who have friends that GSF with them and the players that enjoy having a wingman want to play together. The anology you gave is something is broken with premades - they aren't. You and others who're against premades are choosing to ignore an aspect of the game. My anaology is more accurate

You're saying that you want everyone to queue solo,

I said

"I want the option not to be paired against groups when I queue" I don't care if it means I don't get pops. Apparently the people who queue as groups think, this would be an overwhelmingly popular choice and their premades would never get pops unless people were forced to fight them at a disadvantage.

I don't know one way or another, I just don't want to be put into a match, that when I am soloing will be an annoying waste of my time. I will likely leave anyway if I recognize a premade on the other side. It simply isn't worth the anger.

Edited by General_Brass

I said

"I want the option not to be paired against groups when I queue" I don't care if it means I don't get pops. Apparently the people who queue as groups think, this would be an overwhelmingly popular choice and their premades would never get pops unless people were forced to fight them at a disadvantage.

I don't know one way or another, I just don't want to be put into a match, that when I am soloing will be an annoying waste of my time. I will likely leave anyway if I recognize a premade on the other side. It simply isn't worth the anger.

I used to want this too. Then I became a better pilot and stopped caring. Then I got even better than that and thought it was fun to get six on my six at once.

Then I got bored. You will too. -bp

I used to want this too. Then I became a better pilot and stopped caring. Then I got even better than that and thought it was fun to get six on my six at once.

Then I got bored. You will too. -bp

stop fighting bad pilots.

Really if six pilots can't shut down one, it's because they can't find their keyboards or are baked and enjoying the wild colors of the explosions.

Edited by General_Brass

stop fighting bad pilots.

Really if six pilots can't shut down one, it's because they can't find their keyboards or are baked and enjoying the wild colors of the explosions.

Baked....lol

I think I'll go make a baked potato! With BACON!

Edited by SithAceI

Here's a good tip to all pilots. Watch your surroundings and don't chase unless you know for sure you got a kill, for granted.

I fly S-13 Sting (not mastered), and I can't even count how many times I'v lured the hounds chasing the rabbit straight to the highway. Those gunships and missile locks will kill you while you try to chase me.

Carasia. Nova. TRE.

Edited by Beansoup