The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Happy Birthday George Lucas!

Sarfux

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you Mr. George Lucas. The Great Jedi Master himself. Without you, we wouldn't have Star Wars. You dreamed up a galaxy of amazing things and places. Then made it become a reality! I grew up with Star Wars and I want to thank every part of you for making Star Wars an actual thing. I don't know what I would do with Star Wars or if I would be the same as I am today. It shaped me as a person, all the stories, all the sayings, the characters, the places, the ships, the training, the ways of the Jedi, the mystery of the Sith. It has all changed me while I have been growing up.

Again, I thank you for making Star Wars. I am happy for you that you got married and I hope you are both doing well! Happy Birthday George Lucas! Make it a good one! May The Force Be With You! Always!

Um, ok, sure, If he takes time out of his Busy day and Look at the SWTOR forums to see if fans wished him a happy birthday. With that said, George old boy if your reading this ( which i doubt ) Happy Birthday to ya, and Live Long and Prosperous. ;)

P.s. I hope you got a Prenupt. :D

Edited by Sith-Viscera

] I grew up with Star Wars ... I don't know what I would do with Star Wars or if I would be the same as I am today. It shaped me as a person, all the stories, all the sayings, the characters, the places, the ships, the training, the ways of the Jedi, the mystery of the Sith. It has all changed me while I have been growing up.

Ditto. I was born in '82, one of the first movies I ever remember seeing at the theater (which was actually a drive-in believe it or not) was Return of the Jedi, and when I was a toddler, I would watch Episode IV every day. Drove my parents nuts, but I loved it. (Btw, my other favorite movie was Wizard of Oz, lol). A lot of things have come since, but that first movie changed it all. George Lucas was a genius, not only for the movie, but the merchandising that went with it - something that had never been done to the same degree before. Every other TV-show based, movie based, and cartoon based toys and merchandise can thank Lucas and Star Wars. So, I want to shout at the top of my lungs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE LUCAS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISION!

Edited by RebmaViel

Ditto. I was born in '82, one of the first movies I ever remember seeing at the theater (which was actually a drive-in believe it or not) was Return of the Jedi, and when I was a toddler, I would watch Episode IV every day. Drove my parents nuts, but I loved it. (Btw, my other favorite movie was Wizard of Oz, lol). A lot of things have come since, but that first movie changed it all. George Lucas was a genius, not only for the movie, but the merchandising that went with it - something that had never been done to the same degree before. Every other TV-show based, movie based, and cartoon based toys and merchandise can thank Lucas and Star Wars. So, I want to shout at the top of my lungs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE LUCAS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VISION!

I was 7yo when Star Wars came out, b4 they called it the New Hope, so it was Just Star Wars. My mom and Dad took me to the Drive - In to see it, my first Drive - In. The thing i remember the most was, a Teen Couple making out in the car next to us in the back seat. My folks were in the front seat, I, in the back and the 2 teens going at it in their back seat, of course i had great seats for that show. My mom and dad had no clue that was going on next to us, but i seen the force being used in ways that non of us seen it used in a George Lucas Star Wars Film before, or ever will.

LOL, I felt the need to share. :rolleyes: