The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Question about buying items in the cartel market

JJTEAMA

Question about buying items in the cartel market

What items can be duplicated to let you buy them only one time

And they can be worn by a whole bunch of characters at the same time but you only bought the item once

If this is possible what are the items that are allowed to do this and what are the items that are not allowed to do this ??????

Any item purchased in the Cartel Market and then equipped is added to your collections.

If it's a multi-piece set, it needs to be equipped, in its entirety, on a single character.

If anyone has counter-examples, please give a shout because I'm pretty positive this is the way it works.

You have to have the whole set. Sometimes it doesn't seem to take effect and I've had to logout and login to get it in collections.

There might be a bug w/chair 6 emote since it appears in collections but I can't pay cartel coins to unlock it for all my alts. I'll check when I login later.

I purchased the Wayfarer's Robe a few weeks ago and equipped it on my main. I see it in my collection but I do not have the option to unlock it for my other characters. I have noticed as you browse though the collections area that some items have the purchase/transfer icon in the lower left side and some do not. Ive started looking at that first before I buy on the CM.