PVE and PVP gear switch and build

Padpai

Please can we get an option to switch our gear and build for pve and pvp? Maybe add it to the unify chest page. I know a lot of people would love this! Also you could even add different builds specs and gear as well.

Mmm...

When Bioware decided to make PvP more unique, with stuff of thier own, they began the PvE vs PvP wars among players, and subsequetly a slew of issue after issue that keeps pestering us all.

Frankly, just get rid of the PvP gear and unique abilities, upgrade the PvP gear to be every bit as good as their equivalent PvE gear counterpart. This way players can enjoy either and both forms of content unhindered.

In DAOC PvE was viewed as PvP basic training, followed by Battlegrounds, and then the real thing where 100s of players got it on with 100s of a different faction... Wish SWTOR could grow up to that standard...

Sue

Yeah , my bags are almost full of PvP / PvE gear which I must switch manually every 5 minutes. And the relics ... you cant just press right click on them , cuz they are 2. You must press C and put the second relic by yourself.

Legacy perk, to buy up to three build preset would be nice. Maybe a cartel item like and inventory locker that you can only carry if you've maxed you bag space out. Locker would be set to consume a set height and width in inventory(1x8) , assuming that maxed inventory is 8 high). The inventory locker could then swap between a number of sets.. 2 would be fine.

This sound any good to anyone else?