2.8 PTR Ship changes wave 3 (Interdiction mine nerf+more)

Verain

oh my god i don't even

this is not hard

the entire conversation chain started with:

I'm not debating the good/bad in engine ability missile break nerfs, I'm just pointing out that it was a small buff for missile ships, not a backbreaking game changer. You can tell this by the number of people that dropped the t2 scout for the t2 strikes, and by all the players that abandoned gunships.

I objected to this on the grounds that the BR nerf was, in fact, a "backbreaking game changer" to Gunship play.

So, yes, we've been talking about gunships.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not debating the good/bad in engine ability missile break nerfs, I'm just pointing out that it was a small buff for missile ships, not a backbreaking game changer. You can tell this by the number of people that dropped the t2 scout for the t2 strikes, and by all the players that abandoned gunships.

Not. Talking. Gunships.

wait people dropped the T2 scout for the T2 Strike....when did this happen? on what server? The nerf hurt those pikes a little 2 since it lowered its mobiility since Barrel roll was the only real engine option on the T2 Strike. I havent heard of anyone droping a "skill" fire for a pike.

wait people dropped the T2 scout for the T2 Strike....when did this happen? on what server? The nerf hurt those pikes a little 2 since it lowered its mobiility since Barrel roll was the only real engine option on the T2 Strike. I havent heard of anyone droping a "skill" fire for a pike.

You're reading out of context. It didn't happen, which is the point.