The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Returning to game after very long vacation.

Xezkaiel

Hello BH community. I started playing TOR at launch and found the game lacking pretty bad but figured over time, amazing changes would take place, and it seems to be true ^_^ The game looks amazing now with its changes and my friend and I are returning but starting fresh to get back in the swing of things.

To my point though, I am about to select PT for tanking purposes and no longer know how to spec it. I found great links to priority attacks and stats, but not a reliable, great talent tree layout. What is considered the cookie cutter spec nowadays? Links to talent point distributions would be greatly appreciated =D

Edited by Xezkaiel
Spelling

Hello BH community. I started playing TOR at launch and found the game lacking pretty bad but figured over time, amazing changes would take place, and it seems to be true ^_^ The game looks amazing now with its changes and my friend and I are returning but starting fresh to get back in the swing of things.

To my point though, I am about to select PT for tanking purposes and no longer no how to spec it. I found great links to priority attacks and stats, but not a reliable, great talent tree layout. What is considered the cookie cutter spec nowadays? Links to talent point distributions would be greatly appreciated =D

Cookie Cutter Spec

Remaining points can go into whatever the hell you feel like