Legacy crew skills

CaptMurphy

What I mean by that is possibly having a legacy crew skill option available for purchase which enables you to send out all available crew members on their respective missions no matter which of your alts you happen to be playing. Right now it takes a fair amount of time to send out 12 character's worth of companions on gathering/crafting missions and I feel this would be a huge quality of life improvement.

We still don't know the exact details on the legacy bank system, but I would think the best option is for the returns to go straight there. This way you wouldn't have to log in to each character to accept said returns and it also eliminates the possibility of your active character (who happens to be an Armormech) isn't getting the stims your Biochem made.

Even if it has to be faction specific, I'm sure people would be more than happy to pay for both options, considering the alternative (logging in and out across your legacy).

Edited by CaptMurphy

• 8 months later...
I've come up with a really good idea for this, and how to implement it.

I'll try and post it up tonight, pics and all :-)

So not only did you necro a thread, you necro'd a thread without actually adding anything to that thread and instead just necro'd it to say that you'd post something later?