My suggestion for Galactic Strongholds....NO HOOKS

LordArtemis

you really want wildstar, people would be screaming PHAAAILLL if they did it like wildstar. Put items anywhere but no interaction? the doooooommongers would be back in a flash.

yeah I'd be content with hooks if it ment I could sit in the chairs :)

you really want wildstar, people would be screaming PHAAAILLL if they did it like wildstar. Put items anywhere but no interaction? the doooooommongers would be back in a flash.

Folks seemed to deal with it okay in EQ2.

Sitting in chairs, etcetera would be nice. Since these are going to be completely new sections in the game anyway, it'd be easier to implement now than go back and alter existing coding for the already present chairs in the game. I feel like they probably added it, since it's been requested again and again. We'll have the chair emotes for out in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
There are no clues. There is confirmation from the latest Q&A.

But it seems the latest Q&A was misleading....since it was revealed they are, in fact, using hooks, despite giving hints to the contrary.

It appears that "definitely different from other games" (I'm paraphrasing) meant the ability to swap big hooks for small ones. They did NOT mean there would not be hooks obviously.

Edited by LordArtemis