Next 3 questions

I've been out of the loop, basically since around 2.5. Where can I find any answered 3 questions since then? When is the next batch due?

For what it is worth, I don't distinguish between Shadow and Assassin, so treat them as one in the same for the purpose of this thread.

I've been out of the loop, basically since around 2.5. Where can I find any answered 3 questions since then? When is the next batch due?

For what it is worth, I don't distinguish between Shadow and Assassin, so treat them as one in the same for the purpose of this thread.

Here's the link to the set of questions asked on April 25th. They haven't been answered yet, though you should expect the answers to come tomorrow or Monday, as that's how long the Guardian questions took. If you go through this very long thread, you can see our discussion with the Developers as far as Balance Shadows are concerned, though most if it will be in Assassinese. Another key thread to look at would be this fantastic Deception simulation, where the OP presented a series of excellent changes, and one or two more changes were suggested.

Like Evo said, they put a halt to it for a while. Longer than they should have, in my opinion, but that's what they chose to do. I am very happy, however, with how they're treating it this time around.