Summer of SWTOR Update

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, too bad.

It's funny, I used to be more baffled at the complaints about double XP, and would generally insist everyone is already overleveled (or skipping quests) anyway. But my most recent leveling experiment showed that it's completely feasible to NOT overlevel content all while doing both class and planetary quests.

If you have no xp perks, no xp boosts, no rested xp (to speak of), do no PvP, no space missions, no heroics, and no flashpoints, then it actually is feasible.

I've stayed 1 level below content from Nar Shaddaa all the way through to Voss so far, and have done every (and I do mean EVERY) class and planetary and side quest, and have not been skipping mobs either. (I haven't done the Bonus Series quest lines, which would no doubt push me over)

Anyway, I just wanted to revise any previous statements I've made on this subject. If you stick to class quests, planetary quests (except bonus series), side quests and area quests, (and of course no double XP) you can see all the quests and not get overleveled.

Exactly. I have no problem with Double XP - so long as it is an optional system. There are millions of gamers playing this game, and as such, there are millions of different ways that people get enjoyment out of playing. I don't think it's too much to ask for a simple system that will allow people to continue to play the way they most enjoy - even if it is a way that others do not enjoy, nor understand.

Will there be more light shed on 2.9 and 3.0 during EA's E3 time? I know we'll get Battlefront news and possibly more info on the open world SW game, but I hope we at least get a teaser for SWTOR.

More new on Battlefront? Finally.

The game is coming out Spring 2015? Thats earlier than I had expected, I thought it was coming out when the movie did in December I believe.

Maybe it's not a release date but it did say Spring 2015, maybe they were referring to more info being released.

• 2 weeks later...