new 4s team challenge? show us ur real skills.

Kooziejr

Yup coming to harb on repub. Laters bastion. Tried hard to play ranked here queuing with the most gimped comps imaginable enjoy ur dead noob solo q server.

Community here was **** anyways apart from breakfast and dont panic.

Edited by Kooziejr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we played with him last night. A lot more people would do ranked 4s if they just had the perception that they would get a pop relatively quickly.

Nah thats bs. Ive asked ppl to q countless times in all the guilds with 10+ players on telling them we in q. Server is dead. Gg

Nah thats bs. Ive asked ppl to q countless times in all the guilds with 10+ players on telling them we in q. Server is dead. Gg

Yes, that is true of some people for sure, but what I said is also true of some people- myself included. I would Q 4s a whole lot more if I knew there was a quick pop awaiting me.

Hope to see all you swtor "top ranked" players running around in arenas getting wrecked :)

Give me your in game name in WS and I'll be sure to look for you in arena.

lol jk your ELO will be complete dog****.

hopefully WS has a healthy player pool to make this ELO system even plausable :).

Oh they deleted the thread with the solo qq (like that funny joke)? Top 4 solo players on bastion from solo q should make a 4s team so breakfast and midian can farm u scrubs all day. Haha gg goml lol hfgl gih k thx bai now.

Come on yo ******* q up with ur sorcs and whatnot fotm hehehehe backpeddle ftw. U know who u r..the big bois know u are bad ;-)

sorcs fotm. that was an april fools joke.

Because that is so much different than this game :rolleyes:

If wildstar is not much different from this game, what do you expect to change when good players move on to that game instead?

For your own sake, you'd want to hope wildstar arenas end up being very different to swtor arenas lol

they are ....

i just got mauled for 10k.

i mean its my fault i died i should start using bubble at half health.

i mean there was nothing but sorcs on for about a week after 2.7 hit i'll give you that.

i mean we do have a 5k instant heal and a "hey look at me" bubble on a leet 3min cd.

and lets not forget that 20% damage reduction. so leet. we are the ****.

Edited by crunchbarry

i mean there was nothing but sorcs on for about a week after 2.7 hit i'll give you that.

i mean we do have a 5k instant heal and a "hey look at me" bubble on a leet 3min cd.

1. L2P

2. ???

3. Profit?

A correctly played madness sorc is now better than maras, mercs, snipers, ops, and probably PTs and sins.

1. L2P

2. ???

3. Profit?

A correctly played madness sorc is now better than maras, mercs, snipers, ops, and probably PTs and sins.

lettuce. aren't you the guy that spammed pt cleaves on their team in yolo while i "kite" all 4 of their players for a godly 10 seconds (i'm the man) and then got all super mad because nobody else could "do as much leet dps as you". must be because we are "bad" and need to "l2p".

haha.

sorcs haven't been OP since bubble stun. even then they weren't fotm more like a one trick pony.

Edited by crunchbarry

lettuce. aren't you the guy that spammed pt cleaves on their team in yolo while i "kite" all 4 of their players for a godly 10 seconds (i'm the man) and then got all super mad because nobody else could "do as much leet dps as you". must be because we are "bad" and need to "l2p".

haha.

sorcs haven't been OP since bubble stun. even then they weren't fotm more like a one trick pony.

Sorry, don't know what you're talking about. I've only run pyro on my PT in solos for several months, what do you mean by "spammed pt cleaves"? The rest is confusing as well.

Inb4 u find out that WS is even easier and judging from what I've seen in beta, swtor top ranked players and top wow arena players will just demolish early arena teams because they don't even know how to communicate basic info.

Judging from what I have played at lvl 50 it isn't that way at all :cool:

Sorry, don't know what you're talking about. I've only run pyro on my PT in solos for several months, what do you mean by "spammed pt cleaves"? The rest is confusing as well.

ugh. how stupid of me. my bad. of course you run pyro.

Here is a translated version to assist:

"Even with some buffs and rng reduction, I can't make the best spec of the only class I play work."

haha.

"Remember that time I did something right and you messed up? I bring this up to make myself feel better."

Hope this helped somewhat.

Also, is that invite to tryout for Bastion #1 <mX> still on the table?

"Even with some buffs and rng reduction, I can't make the best spec of the only class I play work."

"Remember that time I did something right and you messed up? I bring this up to make myself feel better."

thx m8. I've also been offered to join mX rofl

i prefer a 60% chance to get CD on 1 tick of force lightning. honestly i would rather they revert that change. i guess the change is good for the average PvE'r. of course, fadeout is nice with all the juggs running around. of course, i lose out on force management and pure damage reduction by taking it. not much of a buff imo but a nice option.

do you even sorc, bro?

i mean its nice to be told to learn to play and then point out exactly why their accuser is bad from in game actions, i admit. i wasn't even saying you are bad just pointing out how absolutely ridiculous your comment was, as proof you know nothing about sorcs.

i've mained other characters but i only have time to play 1 at a time mostly unless i'm dicking around, admittedly.

nice jobs on radishz. tho.

PS - a cleave is any ability that hits more than 1 person.

Was it you that asked me? I thought it was some guy named Simple. Kept talking about scopeseven for some reason

i clearly can't remember. ^_-

most of the time simple invites them and then i boot them out a day later. i mean, actually nobody ever really joins. mostly just simple ************ about having nobody to play with.

i prefer a 60% chance to get CD on 1 tick of force lightning. honestly i would rather they revert that change. i guess the change is good for the average PvE'r. of course, fadeout is nice with all the juggs running around. of course, i lose out on force management and pure damage reduction by taking it. not much of a buff imo but a nice option.

do you even sorc, bro?

i mean its nice to be told to learn to play and then point out exactly why their accuser is bad from in game actions, i admit. i wasn't even saying you are bad just pointing out how absolutely ridiculous your comment was, as proof you know nothing about sorcs.

i've mained other characters but i only have time to play 1 at a time mostly unless i'm dicking around, admittedly.

nice jobs on radishz. tho.

PS - a cleave is any ability that hits more than 1 person.

You replied to him but mentioned my scoundrel. Who are you talking to? Because my sorc is considerably better than yours. Honestly are you drunk again, hard to decipher these rants.

You replied to him but mentioned my scoundrel. Who are you talking to? Because my sorc is considerably better than yours. Honestly are you drunk again, hard to decipher these rants.

i was talking to somebody else with the name radishz.

Edited by crunchbarry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.