WTB alot of Team quing for GR this Tuesday - Thursday

KalElc

I have a question,will vis fatalis stop queueing again if they lose?cough azid cough

Even though Azid is not even close to good pvpers, you are not in the right to kinda talk **** here. You guys got stomped by Roudy's team the other day and were crying that you should stop queueing just not to face them.

I have a question,will vis fatalis stop queueing again if they lose?cough azid cough

I don't see where this comes from. With a sniper team we kept going even though we lost alot as we were a new team and kept facing the best teams.

Even though Azid is not even close to good pvpers

And this is just not true

Well, then tell me why I am bad? Because I make mistakes sometimes? Who doesnt?

Well you are not exactly bad and you are not exactly good either. Can't rate u on ur yolo rating cuz that means absolutely 0, but judging from your stream you are not even close to the level of top opers like Osdo, Seele, Stadaren etc.

Well you are not exactly bad and you are not exactly good either. Can't rate u on ur yolo rating cuz that means absolutely 0, but judging from your stream you are not even close to the level of top opers like Osdo, Seele, Stadaren etc.

Yeah, okay I will ask you again in a way I would ask Andy Dwyer: What are these guys doing, that I don't? What buttons do they press, that I don't? Where do I lack? Where do I still have to learn alot? I srsly would really like to know. Come on, enlighten me! I started mmos as a keyboard turning clicker now I have haters... was a long road, let's see where it'll end.

Yeah, okay I will ask you again in a way I would ask Andy Dwyer: What are these guys doing, that I don't? What buttons do they press, that I don't? Where do I lack? Where do I still have to learn alot? I srsly would really like to know. Come on, enlighten me! I started mmos as a keyboard turning clicker now I have haters... was a long road, let's see where it'll end.

watch Osdo's or Roudy's stream, hopefully it will help you.

watch Osdo's or Roudy's stream, hopefully it will help you.

I did that, but I am probably too bad to see the big difference that makes me fall behind so much. Maybe you can help me out. Cant you put it in words? Come on. You say I am not on top, but cant tell me why? What is this?

I did that, but I am probably too bad to see the big difference that makes me fall behind so much. Maybe you can help me out. Cant you put it in words? Come on. You say I am not on top, but cant tell me why? What is this?

You are also blind? Oh my.

You mess up your rotations, rarely cleanse, dont assist with dps. It's all basic stuff but I guess you can ignore this in soloq really. But you should really get into some of Osdo's man.

You are also blind? Oh my.

You mess up your rotations, rarely cleanse, dont assist with dps. It's all basic stuff but I guess you can ignore this in soloq really. But you should really get into some of Osdo's man.

For a short moment I actually thought you could help me out a little... :(