Which famous Sith Lords supported aliens becoming Sith?

Rugu

Greetings!

Which famous Sith Lords (from the time of SWTOR or before) supported the idea of aliens becoming Sith?

Thanks in advance!

Darth Malgus was probably the strongest proponent of the Empire setting aside its prejudices. His ally Darth Serevin was also a supporter of the idea, although aside from being a high ranking diplomat within the Empire, I'm not sure how "famous" he really was.

On the Dark Council Darth Marr is probably the one most in favor. And since Darth Vowrawn supported Marr's nomination of the alien Darth Karrid (in the Annihilation novel) to join the Dark Council, he is at least open to the idea.

I haven't played through the Agent storyline, but I think that Darth Jadus is also pro-alien. Not 100% sure though.

Edited by DarthDymond

And there was Darth Vich, who found Rattatak in the early years of the Great Galactic War and built a personal army of Rattataki, the Force-sensitive of which he trained as acolytes. He used his army in a power grab that ultimately cost the Rattataki their lives or their freedom, but Darth Vich is likely responsible for most of the Rattataki slaves or Force-sensitives in Imperial space.

This is an example of "if I can gain something from it, screw tradition" that seems to be prevalent amongst the Sith.

from the time of SWTOR or before

Well seeing how people like Xoxaan and Sorzus Zyn are described as humanoid and Karness Muur looks humanoid (but there is nothing conclusive about him). I believe they themselves are considered Alien and most likely pro.

Then again they were among the first Sith Lords, so who was there to tell them they were not worthy.

Ajunta Pall probably approved of them seeing how they were among his "trusted" ones.

In Revan's time there were Twi'leks in the academy and Selkath acolytes on Manaan.

Nihilus took a Miraluka as apprentice.

Edited by Little_Judas

I'm not to deep into that story... but... when did HUMANS become so predominant? Because like... what happened to the real sith?

The Sith Empire has always been Humans and Sith (the species). The Dark Jedi who arrived on Korriban and became the first Sith Lords were predominantly Human. They and the native Sith bred through Sith Alchemy, until they became so intermingled that they could naturally reproduce. Sith traits eventually faded. The species name of 'Pureblood' is a misnomer. Every Sith Pureblood around the time of the Great Galactic War has some touch of Human blood. They just happen to have enough of a Sith ancestry to display the traits like red skin and boney spurs. Likewise, most Humans of the Sith Empire have touches of Sith ancestry, just not enough to exhibit visible traits.

In a setting less dependent on establishing wholly separate species, the Human/Sith divide would likely be less strict, and it would be a sliding scale of Sith ancestry rather than a designation of either "Human" or "Pureblood".

To answer the question of what happened to the real Sith, it would seem something about the species makes it hard for them to reproduce as the original species and subspecies seem to have died out some time ago, giving way to the "Pureblood" population of Sith.

I got the impression that most Sith don't care. In addition to the ones mentioned above,

Every alien Sith.

Darths Baras doesn't seems to mind aliens.

Darth Zhorrid doesn't seem to care, but I could be remembering wrong.

Darth Thanaton doesn't seem to care as long as they passed the Korriban trials.

Darth Karrid is an alien.

Darth Ravage doesn't seem to care

His only complaint about putting SI on the council was that they weren't a Darth. If SI is an alien he doesn't mention it as a negative factor.

Darth Zash doesn't seem to care

since she was even willing to become one possibly.

Darth Mortis doesn't.

If SI is an alien he still puts them on the council

Lord Scourge seems to only care about strength.

Lord Kallig, likely.

I got the impression that Emperor Vitiate doesn't care if aliens become Sith.

he even took on the body of a Voss

and many more.

Darths Baras doesn't seems to mind aliens.

Darth Zhorrid doesn't seem to care, but I could be remembering wrong.

Darth Thanaton doesn't seem to care as long as they passed the Korriban trials.

Darth Ravage doesn't seem to care

His only complaint about putting SI on the council was that they weren't a Darth. If SI is an alien he doesn't mention it as a negative factor.

Darth Zash doesn't seem to care

since she was even willing to become one possibly.

Darth Mortis doesn't.

If SI is an alien he still puts them on the council

Lord Kallig, likely.

All of these are because the game allows alien races to be picked.

There are no canon sources that indicate any races.

Not to mention that upon reading Annihilation, several of the Sith Lords mentioned on his post are not exactly that fond of aliens. Ravage, Mortis and even Victus if memory serves me right.

That is correct, but since Bioware allows for unique dialog for some races and not others I think it can be reasonably concluded that if one of these characters had racist (specieist?) leanings then they would have scripted it in.

Not to mention that upon reading Annihilation, several of the Sith Lords mentioned on his post are not exactly that fond of aliens. Ravage, Mortis and even Victus if memory serves me right.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've read Annihilation, but I distinctly remember Ravage and/or Mortis being opposed to Karrid's nomination in large part because she's an alien.

In the end they did accept her after she straight-up murdered her competition, which is about as Sith-y as you can get, but I definitely would not call them "supportive" of aliens.

Edited by DarthDymond

Yeah, it's been a while since I've read Annihilation, but I distinctly remember Ravage and/or Mortis being opposed to Karrid's nomination in large part because she's an alien.

In the end they did accept her after she straight-up murdered her competition, which is about as Sith-y as you can get, but I definitely would not call them "supportive" of aliens.

Indeed. :cool:

BTW, earlier I wanted to say Rictus, not Victus. There's also Darth Viktus on Alderaan if memory serves me right. So many Sith to keep track of...

Edited by Darth_Wicked