Ability stutters Jedi only.

Cryolysis

As the title says. All of my abilities stutter when I am button mashing my abilities.

What I mean by that is, when I use an ability, let's say slash, the animation goes off. But because I am spamming my buttons, it cancels the animation (before damage and rage... err focus are spent) and starts the animation all over again delaying the damage, and GCD. This how ever does NOT happen on my mara. Does this happen to anyone else?

Slash is not the only ability that does this. The most noticeable one is actually Cauterize. When I am spamming my buttons, I see my char jump three or for times with in a second or more (yes, I've seen how long I can lock my char in an animation stutter.. 3 seconds is my record) before the move actually goes off.

This is a huge determent to the class for me. I LOVE my mara, and I really want to see the pub side of things.. but damn, this is a huge flaw for me.

So stop spamming your buttons. See if the problem happens when you carefully activate your abilities.

That makes one vulnerable to another problem in this game. Frequently enough I have activated an ability to have it do precisely nothing--it won't stutter or animate, the game simply ignores my input. I have observed even the best players (Skyrush) mashing buttons sometimes.