Star Wars Episode VII Cast revealed

Beranzen

I had a look at the lot. Can't say I'm all that impressed. Hopefully they'll come across better in the movie.

with the costumes and makeup they probably will, I know disney will likely pull through on costumes at least, lets hope that Abrams keeps the thing true to Star Wars.

Excited for the return of Luke, the original ( trilogy) Skywalker!!! :D

I had a look at the lot. Can't say I'm all that impressed. Hopefully they'll come across better in the movie.

Well, you know, I'd probably go see the movies even if I were told they were absolutely terrible. I just can't deny my love of the Star Wars universe. :p

Can't really say that it's an impressive list of names (aside from the original cast) as some of them don't even have Wikipedia articles. I hope their faith in these "rising stars" is justified. Though even if they act terribly, they might achieve worldwide fame anyway, just by being in the film.

Well, you know, I'd probably go see the movies even if I were told they were absolutely terrible. I just can't deny my love of the Star Wars universe. :p

Hey, I'm probably one of the few people that will own up to loving the prequels. I love it all too, and would go regardless of what I heard too. I've always believed in making up ones own mind about things. I'm not enamored of the new people yet, but who knows, like another poster said, after hair, make up and costume, they might just fit the bill. *here's hoping*

Can't really say that it's an impressive list of names (aside from the original cast) as some of them don't even have Wikipedia articles. I hope their faith in these "rising stars" is justified. Though even if they act terribly, they might achieve worldwide fame anyway, just by being in the film.

To be fair no one knew who many of the original cast were at the time either.

I think it will be interesting and they have been true to form by plucking out some unknowns. I'm just a tad upset Billy Dee Williams as Lando isn't in it or even a guest appearance. How can they leave out the man who blew up the 2nd Death Star?

Wikipedia? Really? Try imdb when looking up actors. That being noted, I've never heard of any of the new folks. But that certainly doesn't mean the movie will be bad. It'll all come down to the writing.

I'm worried about seeing Harrison Ford's name, because it reminds me of that terrible Indiana Jones movie with Shia LeBouf. If he's playing just an older Han Solo but still kicking *** and not doing any of that "passing the torch" crap, then I'm all for it though. Edited by DrewFromPhilly

I'm worried about seeing Harrison Ford's name, because it reminds me of that terrible Indiana Jones movie with Shia LeBouf. If he's playing just an older Han Solo but still kicking *** and not doing any of that "passing the torch" crap, then I'm all for it though.

I am pretty sure its going to be one of those mentor-like roles, probably some action featuring the old cast but probably just supporting the next generation of heroes, like Obi-Wan and Yoda in the Original Trilogy

I just hope Andy Serkis is not going to be hidden away behind CGI effects.

There are going to be lots more actual shooting places in these new movies along with actual sets like the old ones. Not everything is going to be green screen. No need to worry!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.