Fix the nim bleed mechanics in dp hm

Woof!

Btw, if you follow the devtracker you would have noticed that its getting fixed.

EDIT:

FYI: Its not even a bad thing this happened. On SM every puggroup I had oneshotted this boss. On HM this was a royal pain in the blieb but it has given us a small insight into what this boss on NiM will have in store for us. Even though it was hard to do it was still very doable.

We were able to practise the mechanics which will improve and speed up progress in 2.8. Also some bugs might have been found and possibly fixed.

Edited by fire-breath

why should every difficulty be nerfed. We don't have any problem with the new mechanics and still kill him in HM on the first try each time (in 8 and 16 men).

I think it's eaven worst to keep a boss so easy (we have rushed him before the update in 3 minutes with only 1 heal).

why should every difficulty be nerfed. We don't have any problem with the new mechanics and still kill him in HM on the first try each time (in 8 and 16 men).

I think it's eaven worst to keep a boss so easy (we have rushed him before the update in 3 minutes with only 1 heal).

not everybody is as awesome as you mate :p