Birthright and Inheritance legacy kits

odonoghuet

I rather like the Inheritance and Birthright legacy gear kits but even if Birthright was way too weak (seriously Inheritance is great for at least 4 levels from base while Birthright gets at best 2 before being weaker than purples) they really become dead drops once you have played long enough (done nearly every class at least once) and especially with XP boosts and Double XP weekends they are kind of wasted.

One option would be to put multiple levels of the gear on the vendors. So a Birthright Helmet might be up there for level 34 now but could have a level 39 and 44 version available for purchase too to sink some of these abundant kits.

Another option is the Legacy vendors also sell bind on legacy armour which can be very viable, I still love the Exalted Bountyhunter set. These Legacy armours are exceptionally expensive compared to similar BoL gear available through the events and the likes (or given free with every new character after GSF). So could the kits be used to create a discount on this stuff.

Its certainly due an overhaul.

I would like to see this stuff be Equipment shells that are bound to the legacy that come pre-equipped with level appropriate mods for a low level character. Then up their drop rate slightly and give more of them while completing class quests,, and get rid of purchasing the pieces.

Also, add in more offhand stuff (vibroknife, scattergun, etc)