The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star wars creator?

ForcelightX

The six movies, the general concepts of the Force, Sith, Jedi, and some Expanded Universe details are all Lucas.

But a lot of the Star Wars mythos/universe is the combined creation of a lot of people. All the authors who write Expanded Universe novels, comics, and games, are responsible for much of the larger picture. But they didn't get to just write whatever they wanted. It always goes through a 'vetting' process. You can see interviews with the authors of the New Jedi Order/Legacy of the Force series where they discuss how they all sat together to come up with the arc's metaplot and what was fair game and off limits. For example, no one was ever going to get to kill Luke Skywalker without explicit approval.

The six movies, the general concepts of the Force, Sith, Jedi, and some Expanded Universe details are all Lucas.

But a lot of the Star Wars mythos/universe is the combined creation of a lot of people. All the authors who write Expanded Universe novels, comics, and games, are responsible for much of the larger picture. But they didn't get to just write whatever they wanted. It always goes through a 'vetting' process. You can see interviews with the authors of the New Jedi Order/Legacy of the Force series where they discuss how they all sat together to come up with the arc's metaplot and what was fair game and off limits. For example, no one was ever going to get to kill Luke Skywalker without explicit approval.

i see.. thats interesting.. do u know where can i find comics,novels.. i wanna read the star wars expanded universe.. and with wich one u recommend me to start with.